VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You can't possibly have "realistic" approach if one of PC's is horrified just seeing women's skin. How do you see possible father-daughter relation here?
Well, the case is it's not women's skin but his daughter's skin so being horrified is quite natural if it arouse him. I see nothing extraordinary in that. I know it's unrealistic in terms of incest games but in terms of reality it's kinda normal. Their relation wil develop slowly, that's for sure. Not that I care as I'm not into incest and I'm after father-mother and son-side character/cousin routes and potential side male char having fun with daughter (wishful thinking). But it's not so hard to imagine their relationship. It's much harder for me to imagine mom-son but it's just me.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well, the case is it's not women's skin but his daughter's skin so being horrified is quite natural if it arouse him. I see nothing extraordinary in that. I know it's unrealistic in terms of incest games but in terms of reality it's kinda normal. Their relation wil develop slowly, that's for sure. Not that I care as I'm not into incest and I'm after father-mother and son-side character/cousin routes and potential side male char having fun with daughter (wishful thinking). But it's not so hard to imagine their relationship. It's much harder for me to imagine mom-son but it's just me.
If only we're talking about his daughter, but he is ultraconservative about everyone - his niece, sister-in-law... Really, when I said PC is Amish, I wasn't even joking.
I mean, could you imagine criticising your relatives or friends just because what they wear? That's something I could see in religious zealots not regular, normal people.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
If only we're talking about his daughter, but he is ultraconservative about everyone - his niece, sister-in-law... Really, when I said PC is Amish, I wasn't even joking.
Wouldn't call him ultraconservative. It's still his family so it's pretty normal reaction. His niece is a slut with emotional problems so it's a contrast.
I mean, could you imagine criticising your relatives or friends just because what they wear? That's something I could see in religious zealots not regular, normal people.
Nyah, strick people do it a lot. It's conservative but not zealotish. Not talking about daughter as it's normal to criticise her clothes by her parents.

U

User_166761

Haha those puzzles, i remember i took a look at them and after like 20sec. I was like nop! to hell with this!
I bet you spent those 20 seconds trying to find a nipple among all those little squares.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Not with so little content, it needs to wait at least another 6 months or so.
Shit theres more content in the puzzle than in the game itself.
Popularity isn't based on the content. It surely looks like a popular game and stil in development.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Popularity isn't based on the content. It surely looks like a popular game and stil in development.
There is more cons that pros at this time with very little content update with the son.

Once we get triple the content for both routs then it will hit the main stage here.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
There is more cons that pros at this time with very little content update with the son.

Once we get triple the content for both routs then it will hit the main stage here.
That's your opinion about content. But we have almost 100 pages about it so it looks sufficient. Right now it's surely more popular than Son of The Bitch, even tho it's not huge yet. I would give it a shot

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's your opinion about content. But we have almost 100 pages about it so it looks sufficient. Right now it's surely more popular than Son of The Bitch, even tho it's not huge yet. I would give it a shot
They keep internal count of downloads and that also goes into which game makes it there.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Is there a fan-art thread for this game (can't seem to find one), and if not, is it possible to start one?

I made a sex scene pic I'd like to share (and it doesn't involve dragons ;) ).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a fan-art thread for this game (can't seem to find one), and if not, is it possible to start one?

I made a sex scene pic I'd like to share (and it doesn't involve dragons ;) ).
I don't know if you can start one but go ahead and upload it here if you want to.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@a1fox3 @epw14
IF would like to, just make a thread in General for "Dual Family Fan Art" and post your fun stuff in there! A mod or an uploader could cross link the OPs of both if you want. :D

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes