VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I liked the idea of this game and the first few versions had a lot of promise, but all in all, this has gone of the rail.

I can get the father acting like a complete prude, but the kid has already accepted that he's sick and lusts for his mom, only to do a 180 and getting problems even when fooling around with his slutty cousin.

I mean, I can accept and even like a slow burn and an attempt to write semi-realistic characters, with flaws and fears and all, but this is just getting ridiculous.
I pirate this for free, so it's not up to me to complain endlessly, but if I was a patreon, I'd probably stop supporting by now.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@botc76 Tbh the father acted like alien jabroni from the very start, the son just can't catch a fukin break, all he wants to do is day dream about his mum but has to deal with everyone else's problems and other nonsense, if his mom din't look like Aphrodite he would have left to his collage ages ago and got some of that collage teen (consensual) puss

Reactions: botc76 and elmandor

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@botc76 Tbh the father acted like alien jabroni from the very start, the son just can't catch a fukin break, all he wants to do is day dream about his mum but has to deal with everyone else's problems and other nonsense, if his mom din't look like Aphrodite he would have left to his collage ages ago and got some of that collage teen (consensual) puss
I am sorry but I think the mom looks like shit.:confounded:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Listen buddy some people just have hargraven fetishes and that is ok.

Reactions: a1fox3

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Relax, it was only a question from a paranoid/curious person besides I'm already hiding, but thanks for the offer.
My offer still stands. When in search for a hiding, dont come bearing any clothes.
Being paranoid is good, thats how you get them before they get you!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Appreciate the release, but does anyone have the CG of the daughter in the bikini that's only available for the custom edition and willing to share?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
So, is this game going well os is it still a "Blueballs game"? can the MC actually have sex already?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So, is this game going well os is it still a "Blueballs game"? can the MC actually have sex already?
finish mom path ... nothing (maybe i miss some shit)

i m still hungry about mom path, its good, but miss alots of potential in it

Otter_Mayhem

May 3, 2017
I agree, this game is slower than Heinz Ketchup when they still used glass bottles. The dad is starting to just piss me off, if he won't seal the deal when he's half way in (niece or not) it is time to for the neighbor, the mailman, or even the guy holding a sign on the street corner "Homeless and Hungry, Will Fuck Your Sluts for Food.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes