VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
One question: DF was recently at a version called 1.08, and now it's at 1.13. What is the "progress" of the game?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
One question: DF was recently at a version called 1.08, and now it's at 1.13. What is the "progress" of the game?
This is just about the Dad path.
Not much, since we had a long dream sequence. While one of the doors you had to open was actually interesting, the other two were more or less just annoying. Then you have some bantering with your daughter, a talk with the wife which could be used to get further apart or trying to repair what is left, ditto with the son in roaming mode, followed by a new confrontation with the wife and son.
If you are close to your daughter she will finally snap, when your wife chews you out again. And she will tell her Mom quite expressively what she thinks about her.
If you stayed with Karen to make sure she does not commit suicide or so, you will have a scene with her before leaving for home and the events above.

That the gist of it, but at least the story moves on. we´ll see what comes in 1.14.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Gumdrop, Kyle or Joshua, wtf is this..‍♂
It's nothing. It's never been anything but nothing.
Can you help, for saved files, Thanks!
For what? If you just want to see every image in this - search the forum for UnRen and learn how to use it. Be ready to see a lot of images of a dinner plate, an empty plane seat, and duplicate images of the same characters - dressed, various levels of zoom/focus, different angles. But still no sex for the mother or daughter characters.

Oh, wait! I see this is your first post since you created your account last month. Is this just your first of the three required posts so that you can upload something? That makes so much more sense, now. :LUL:

Reactions: KROM95

dragota7477

Aug 19, 2022
For what? If you just want to see every image in this - search the forum for UnRen and learn how to use it. Be ready to see a lot of images of a dinner plate, an empty plane seat, and duplicate images of the same characters - dressed, various levels of zoom/focus, different angles. But still no sex for the mother or daughter characters.

Oh, wait! I see this is your first post since you created your account last month. Is this just your first of the three required posts so that you can upload something? That makes so much more sense, now
Simply, please provide me with save files of sex with the mother. Thanks in advance! I have a difficulty, and I have no physics (esque possibility for a long game.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Getting closer gang! 901 pages of this glorious chapter of WTF is going on here? Telling you, 99 more pages it should at least get a special banner or something. Is there an "ah-derr" emoji?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
This is just about the Dad path.
Not much, since we had a long dream sequence. While one of the doors you had to open was actually interesting, the other two were more or less just annoying. Then you have some bantering with your daughter, a talk with the wife which could be used to get further apart or trying to repair what is left, ditto with the son in roaming mode, followed by a new confrontation with the wife and son.
If you are close to your daughter she will finally snap, when your wife chews you out again. And she will tell her Mom quite expressively what she thinks about her.
If you stayed with Karen to make sure she does not commit suicide or so, you will have a scene with her before leaving for home and the events above.

That the gist of it, but at least the story moves on. we´ll see what comes in 1.14.
Thanks for the info, Turret. I was hoping it was some progress on the Mother-Son path, but with Don Milking (aka Kyle), pigs would sooner fly than an update with real progress.

What the hell, if even Berserk will manage to have an end (and that its original author died, which in almost all manga would have meant the perpetual hiatus) before we manage to see the end of DF. And he still has over 200 patrons on Patreon.

With so many users commenting on this thread, I'm very surprised that no dev has thought to make their own version (even to the point of stealing or copying the entire game until the moment the original DF ends, before the skeleton nonsense). Wasn't that what happened with Big Brother or something?

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for the info, Turret. I was hoping it was some progress on the Mother-Son path, but with Don Milking (aka Kyle), pigs would sooner fly than an update with real progress.
Glad to be of help. There is some progress on the Mom-Son path too, but that is not the path I prefer, so I have not looked into it much. DF is progressing very slowly, but it is moving at least. Considering gumdrop´s "record", that is something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if other dev would have continued where 6 years ago df ended then it should been done years ago.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
man honestly this is taking way too long like when will this game end and when will the dev finally have mom and daughter sex scenes

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes