VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I have not toured this thread for a very long time and I see that the game has passed to version 1.22 when I think I remember that before it was in version 1.08. I honestly have no great hope about great advance (after all, Kyle is Don Milking), but I have to ask it: What is the "progress" of the game?

For example, has there been any advance on the Son route after the dance with his Mother in their living room? And on the Father route, which I think ended up finding Karen, who confessed him the truth of the previous compromising situation between Son and Mother?

Reactions: Vargravn

gmerzkiy

Apr 4, 2023
I recently started playing visual novels and came across Dual family. Now, after it, I can’t normally perceive the rest of the visual novels and, apparently, I will never see at least the end of the platonic stage of the son/mother and father/daughter relationship, given that in 6 years the game is not ready for more than two-thirds. I don’t even know whether to be sad or happy that I stumbled upon this wonderful game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I recently started playing visual novels and came across Dual family. Now, after it, I can’t normally perceive the rest of the visual novels and, apparently, I will never see at least the end of the platonic stage of the son/mother and father/daughter relationship, given that in 6 years the game is not ready for more than two-thirds. I don’t even know whether to be sad or happy that I stumbled upon this wonderful game.
hello scamdrop.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why are you calling me scamdrop? What did I say wrong?
He is accusing you of being a sock puppet for the dev, using his favorite nickname for him. While it is always a possibility, given the sentiment of your message I find it unlikely.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

gmerzkiy

Apr 4, 2023
He is accusing you of being a sock puppet for the dev, using his favorite nickname for him. While it is always a possibility, given the sentiment of your message I find it unlikely.
Probably if I paid money for this game (more precisely for a piece of the game that will never be completed), then I would have behaved the same way. It's just that I didn't pay anything, and haven't waited for 6 years for the content that is currently available, so I have a simpler attitude towards the game, if it was completed it would be the best visual novel I've played. But unfortunately exorbitant ambitions buried a worthy project.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well he is scammer so therefore scamdrop fits.

MILFENJOYER45

Feb 24, 2021
Man this game had so much potential a couple years back. It's a shame to see this game turn into such a schizophrenic mess. The story was well paced, the character development was good, and had one of the hottest MILFS IMO. Is there any other games out there with a MILF that looks like this one?

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
let me ask is son only with mom and daughter only with dad??

can i choose son and daughter brother sister path??

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
let me ask is son only with mom and daughter only with dad??

can i choose son and daughter brother sister path??
You're assuming too much.

First, your last question - No. That is not an option in this.
As for your first question - there is not sex within those two couples, either. Oh, people want there to be. It's promoted that someday, possibly, maybe, could be there will be. But for 6 years neither have happened.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You guys asking about updates and questions about cousin/mother/sister etc have to be joking right? The main game hasn't gotten an update for years. The seaside/pool etc are nothing more than the dev mixing acid and shrooms too many times, and had a mental breakdown. It's sad really, and also a rare/unique view of someone losing their mental capacity in the form of pictures...I bet if this got referred to some head doctors, there would be a lot of discovery and revelations on the inner workings of the human brain breaking down.
Anyone looking at the main game should know that it has been abandoned long ago, and not worth the time or download, as nothing much happens.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes