Nova Legacy

May 5, 2022
I still feel like there's very less content for Charlee. Why ignore her, she seems sweet as hell fr. Since she's apparently straight (at least that's what we know from the last update), and there's already been enough dom stuff as far as Ruca and Angie are concerned, I'd propose some soft and romantic scenes and moments for her. Idk what yall think but she does need some more content ong.

Also Per<3rsioN mad props for the effort g. Joined the game recently and been dying for the new update. The game's fire asf.

Reactions: Dardude
Jul 25, 2021
It's bad that there is no gallery of scenes ... and you don't know if you went this way or not.You go around in circles without changes ... not interesting ... Especially if you do not know English well. :cautious:
the same thing happens to me tenria wue having a gallery, many scenes are repeated and you don't know if you're doing well or badly

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
DOWNLOADS:

*Win / Linux* - Mediafire (Uploading) -

*Mac* - Mediafire (Uploading) -

*Android* (Compressed) - Mediafire (Uploading) -

COMPRESSED: -
*The android version is already compressed, as an .apk size of over 2gb seems to cause installation problems on many devices.

UPDATE ONLY (v0.1.5+ to v0.1.6b): Mediafire (Uploading) -
This patch must be applied on Duality v0.1.5 or newer, and only works for PC.
The "update only" patch also works for upgrading from v0.1.6 to v0.1.6b.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Is there more dialogue now? I played this a while ago and it seemed like no one was talking much :(

3.30 star(s) 66 Votes