user115637

Jan 4, 2019
This game is proof that most men's brains go bye bye the moment they see a tit...
...and also:
the blonde with wide hips...wow.
Her face is brilliant as well. It's as if dev picked statistically the most pleasing attributes of a female body that are considered to be so by most males. Or just somehow made a hit with intuition\experience.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kristijanEX

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Is it true? This games been out for a year and there's no sex yet? Not even oral?

Funny reading the dev notes and some posts on his Patreon... this guy says he knew nothing about making these games at all when he started. He even gushes to his Patrons how the amount he is making is actually a "living wage" where he lives. Too bad the first thing he learned was how to milk patrons.

This story just gets repeated over and over again on here.

while downloading the incest patch, its showing the ip is backlisted..any idea whats the problem?
Are you using a VPN? Because sometimes VPN IP's get blocked by filehosting sites. I downloaded it without issue. And, BTW, the old patch should still work as it only changes some names in the variables. So, unless there was a major change to the game variables, it should still work

Anyone know whats going on with Gofile and Mixdrop because they seem to be not working especially when the size of the file is big
I've had the exact opposite experience. Usually I avoid those hosts because of slow speeds, but in the last few days, I am getting double digit MB/s download speeds with GoFile. (I don't use Mixdrop ever)

Reactions: acondo

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
this game has great potential to be one of the best but the burning is exaggeratedly slow, can't you be faster?

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
How bad is sandbox part (repetitiveness and grind) and is there a good amount of sex content (not bj, gj, groping, i.e. sex) ?

Reactions: Ghost mo

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
How bad is sandbox part (repetitiveness and grind) and is there a good amount of sex content (not bj, gj, groping, i.e. sex) ?
well there's no quest chart or progress tracking to date so not even sure how to tell when we reach the end of the content... so maybe unren or something and see what you have to do? I personally don't care for sandbox but I was bored and didn't have anything I prefer to enjoy being released so I gave it a shot but I agree with some of the other comments here after a year of development and there's no progress tracking and you just click around until something triggers it just seems kinda pointless at this time. I admit my opinion maybe biased because I don't care for points systems and sandbox but to not have clear indicators or an order for events kinda makes the whole jack in the box surprise kinda draggy and also as has been stated the slow burn is extreme. Snails could get some action faster than this MC. So if you like to guess your way around to find/trigger events then great if are trying to play in an orderly fashion with achievable goals then this isn't the one. Also events repeat so there doesn't seem to be a you've reached the end of this update so it's all guesswork if there is any new content or at what location. It's honestly why I hate sandbox because it's either a total snoozefest grind with too much work for rewards or it's easy to go places and trigger events but you have no idea if all the content is complete because of repeatable events instead of a replay gallery or something like that. In dev notes they claim there is a sex scene but I didn't find it. I got one kind of fantasy scene while mc is fapping at aunt's house. So, IDK but again for over a years worth of work there doesn't seem to be much here just some dialogue and a couple peeping scenes. Oh and you can do the whole creepy sleep sex stuff too, not really my thing but to each their own.

Reactions: PunkHooligan

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
In repetitive scenes, the text does not appear.
For example, I played this scene once and there are no texts now. 1652030327279.png

Reactions: Max1276

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
In repetitive scenes, the text does not appear.
For example, I played this scene once and there are no texts now. View attachment 1800091
yeah but the photo sessions with "Landlady" and several others just repeat with dialogue. So yeah some scenes change like this but not all. Unless you have to do them a certain number of times or something...

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes