tsopisa

Dec 7, 2021
Per<3rsioN on Discord:
Happy Birthday, Duality!
It's already been a whole year since the game's first release.
Thank you for playing!

The special "Anniversary" image-set is now available to patrons of all tiers.
The set contains 6 NSFW pictures of the girls enjoying the birthday cake, all rendered in 4K UltraHD!
All images are non-canon, and are not related to the game's story and events.

Available to all patrons at:

Free preview (1080p): View attachment 1753175
So the rest of the images didn't get shared, right?

Dec 25, 2021
Bonjour a tous, merci pour ce jeu, je suis fan, très bon jeu histoire sympa et personnages et graphismes au top je recommande !!! Je me suis permis de le traduire en Français : Lien google mise a jour vers v0.1.5b Public en cour

Hello everyone, thank you for this game, I'm a fan, very good game, nice story and characters and graphics at the top I recommend! I took the liberty of translating it into French :
Link google
Merci jeune Padawan pour les trads, je te dirais si je constate d'eventuelles erreurs!

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

tiffgame8h8.jpg

junestoryscrt5.jpg

junestory2-74y3.jpg

juneshoot2-19.jpg

junesleep16.png

Hi all. :)
Thank you for your continued support!

v0.1.6 is just around the corner!
All of the images have been produced, and I'm now writing the dialogues and putting the update together.

This will be the biggest update yet, featuring well over 400 images!

Thanks to the new GPU, the images are almost all rendered!
No more delays due to the rendering! :D

-

Beta-test period and details.
The beta-test is set to go live (on Discord) later tonight, or tomorrow morning!

It will be structured similarly to the last, with scenes being added one at the time, as soon as they're finished.

The beta-test will be open to all patrons who are eligible for Early-Access (T3+), and will run until the start of EA.

I suggest taking part only if you're interested in helping me find bugs, typos, etc.
If you simply wish to play the game, I recommend waiting until the official release, as it will be more polished and (hopefully) free of bugs, which will make for a better experience.

-

Early-Access & Public release dates.
EA is set to begin on April 30th for all T3+ patrons, and the Public release will go live one week later, as per usual.

All T3+ patrons subscribed in April will be eligible for the full duration of the Early-Access, even in May!
Should you not remain subscribed in May (and lose access to the EA post), simply contact me on Patreon or Discord and I will provide you with the latest EA version of the game!

From now on, I'll make sure EA doesn't take place across two months to avoid this issue.
Unfortunately, that's how things worked out this time.

-
Contents of the update.
  • June's second story scene.
  • A new segment for June's photoshoot scene.
  • June's night/sleep scene.
  • Tiffany's first "daily routine" scene.
  • A new Perversion outcome for Ruca's massage scene.

So yeah, just a few more days and v0.1.6 will finally release!
I better get back to work now :D

Thank you for your support! <3

Reimash1

Apr 15, 2021
Hi all. :)
Thank you for your continued support!

v0.1.6 is just around the corner!
All of the images have been produced, and I'm now writing the dialogues and putting the update together.

This will be the biggest update yet, featuring well over 400 images!

Thanks to the new GPU, the images are almost all rendered!
No more delays due to the rendering! :D

-

Beta-test period and details.
The beta-test is set to go live (on Discord) later tonight, or tomorrow morning!

It will be structured similarly to the last, with scenes being added one at the time, as soon as they're finished.

The beta-test will be open to all patrons who are eligible for Early-Access (T3+), and will run until the start of EA.

I suggest taking part only if you're interested in helping me find bugs, typos, etc.
If you simply wish to play the game, I recommend waiting until the official release, as it will be more polished and (hopefully) free of bugs, which will make for a better experience.

-

Early-Access & Public release dates.
EA is set to begin on April 30th for all T3+ patrons, and the Public release will go live one week later, as per usual.

All T3+ patrons subscribed in April will be eligible for the full duration of the Early-Access, even in May!
Should you not remain subscribed in May (and lose access to the EA post), simply contact me on Patreon or Discord and I will provide you with the latest EA version of the game!

From now on, I'll make sure EA doesn't take place across two months to avoid this issue.
Unfortunately, that's how things worked out this time.

-
Contents of the update.
  • June's second story scene.
  • A new segment for June's photoshoot scene.
  • June's night/sleep scene.
  • Tiffany's first "daily routine" scene.
  • A new Perversion outcome for Ruca's massage scene.

So yeah, just a few more days and v0.1.6 will finally release!
I better get back to work now :D

Thank you for your support! <3
CANT WAITTTT

ForYourAddictions

Aug 2, 2021
Per<3rsioN on Discord:
Happy Birthday, Duality!
It's already been a whole year since the game's first release.
Thank you for playing!

The special "Anniversary" image-set is now available to patrons of all tiers.
The set contains 6 NSFW pictures of the girls enjoying the birthday cake, all rendered in 4K UltraHD!
All images are non-canon, and are not related to the game's story and events.

Available to all patrons at:

Free preview (1080p): View attachment 1753175
Is anybody going to share this and the easter image-set? ^- ^

Reactions: oustundag

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
Per<3rsioN on Discord:
Update! Duality v0.1.6 has now entered Early-Access for T3+ patrons!
The new update will be available for free on May 8th at 8am CEST.

Patreon post:
v0.1.6 Changelog:
Content:
New story scene for June.
New night/sleep scene for June.
New photoshoot segment for June.
New "daily routine" scene for Tiffany.
New Perversion outcome for Ruca's massage scene.

Features:
June's first story scene will be split into a cooking scene and a photoshoot scene, after the player views it for the first time.

Bugfix:
Fixed a conflict between Angie and Charlee's store scenes, which would cause Angie not to appear.
Minor bugfixes.

juneshoot2-13.jpg

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
It's bad that there is no gallery of scenes ... and you don't know if you went this way or not.You go around in circles without changes ... not interesting ... Especially if you do not know English well. :cautious:

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes