latest Patreon update?

junesleep16.png

junesleep17.png

junesleep4y4.png

junesleep13.png

junesleep4w.png

Hi all. :)
Thank you for your continued support!

This week, June's night scene was developed and is now almost finished.

Quite a bit of time also went into planning the new rendering machine's build in detail.
After much research, I've now carefully selected each component to squeeze every bit of power out of the GPU and CPU.
With just a few days left before I finally push the 'buy' button, I can hardly contain my excitement! :D

A new poll to pick the next scene to be developed will go live tomorrow morning, and a new T4 poll will be going live in the next couple of weeks.

Work done this week:

• ~50 new images.
  • Completed the "boobs" route for June's night scene.
  • Completed the "front" route for June's night scene.
  • Worked on the "butt" route for June's night scene.
  • Thoroughly planned the new rendering machine.
Update Status: 70% done!

So, June's night scene is now almost finished.
Afterwards, I'll be working on whatever scene gets picked in the new poll (coming tomorrow).
That should be the last major scene of the update, although I'll likely be adding some extra outcomes for Ruca's scenes before release.

On that note, the update is going to be released sometime in April.
I expect development to be halted/slowed for a few days as I build and set-up the new PC, but that should be offset by the much improved render times and workflow that the new rig will provide.
One thing is certain... This time the update's release will not be delayed due to the rendering process taking longer than expected! :D

In order to showcase the capabilities of the new machine, I'm planning to render at least one full scene on it, with the highest quality settings.
This should serve as nice way to demonstrate just how much more detail I'll be able to include in the images moving forward.

I mentioned this already in a recap a while ago, but the new computer will also greatly aid the speed at which I can work.
On my current PC, a ton of time is wasted just loading, simulating and previewing scenes, where I can do nothing other than stare at the screen and wait.
This dead time will be way, way shorter thanks to the faster components!
Of course, this will translate to either faster updates, or more content per update.

Another important event that's on the horizon is the game's first anniversary.
On the 8th of April, the game will be 1 year old!
It sure has come a long way since then, more than doubling in size and with much improved visuals.
You can be sure there will be a special image-set to celebrate the occasion. :)

So yeah...
Development proceeds smoothly, and we're now well past the halfway point of this update's development.

That's all for this week's recap.

Thank you, have a great week! <3

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Let me make it clear in advance that these are not my updates, unfortunately :cry:

And to your joke, there's in both games no h-scenes. But you can't really compare these, because Wicked Paradise have started in 2017 and Duality last year. And if the content were of the same length, this clearly speaks for Duality because of the development time (5 to 1 year).
And lastly, it's also the better game for me because I love slow burning games with corruption elements. :love:

due to little content in your updates and no sex yet

only the part where I said that both games are from the same developer is just a joke

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Let me make it clear in advance that these are not my updates, unfortunately :cry:

And to your joke, there's in both games no h-scenes. But you can't really compare these, because Wicked Paradise have started in 2017 and Duality last year. And if the content were of the same length, this clearly speaks for Duality because of the development time (5 to 1 year).
And lastly, it's also the better game for me because I love slow burning games with corruption elements. :love:

the game itself is not bad I even played it, I love games with an incest footprint m/s...

but I'm afraid it will follow the same path as the other one and that would be a shame

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes