Aug 26, 2018

juneshoot2-test3.jpg

juneshoot2-test2.jpg

junestory2-69.jpg

junestory2-94.jpg

junestory2-73.jpg

Hi all. :)
Thank you for your continued support!

This week, two new outcomes for June's first story scene were made, and her new story scene was further expanded.

June's first story scene will now be divided into the kitchen segment and the photoshoot segment, after watching it for the first time.
This will allow to play the two segments separately, and should make for better continuity and ease of play.

Only a little more work is needed on her new outcomes, and then I'll be moving onto her night scene, as per the poll's results.

Work done this week:

• ~50 new images.
  • Separated June's first story scene into the kitchen segment and the photoshoot segment.
  • Made two new outcomes for June's photoshoot segment.
  • New sexy outfit for June's photoshoot segment.
  • Reworked some parts of June's second story scene, and further expanded it.
As mentioned in the last recap, most of this week's development went into making two new outcomes for June's first story scene.

These two new outcomes will be unlocked after viewing her new story scene, and will see June receive a new, sexy leotard to take pictures in.
She will now be a little more used to taking pictures in skimpy clothing, which will be reflected in her poses and behavior towards MC.

In the Feelings outcome, it will still be possible to deny the realtor (who's name will be finally revealed in the next update) the pictures, while the Respect outcome will see MC texting her the photos right after, and even receiving a reward for his efforts.

As you might have noticed, the new outfit is already very revealing, which means that the next set of outcomes for this scene will likely feature some degree of nudity. ;)

Beside that, June's new scene was also expanded.
Around 25 extra images were added, bringing the total amount for the scene to ~130.

The additions are 2 new minor outcomes, one for the Feelings path and one for the Respect path.
These outcomes will see the realtor trying to further corrupt and woo MC on her side, and should he oblige her, the scene will become even hotter, although June won't like that (for now, hehe).

This upcoming week, I'll be working on June's night scene, as it won the last couple of polls.
Much like Ruca's, MC will be able to play around with her as she sleeps.
I'll go into more details next week, but players will be able to toy with her boobs, her thighs, and possibly also her butt and feet.

Of course, MC will have the option of finishing on her body, which has the possibility of waking her up.

This scene will be updated and expanded with new outcomes and interactable body parts as June's character develops.

As June is already receiving major content in this update, she won't be featured in the remaining polls of this update, giving the other girls a chance of receiving content.

You can expect a new T2 poll next week, to pick the next scene to be developed (after June's night scene).

That's all for this week's recap.

Thank you, have a great week! <3

Sep 25, 2017
Running around in circle, doing the same thing over and over again, I get it it's a grinding game, but it doesn't have any sense of direction. I don't know where to grind to get at something. I finally looked throught the image files and saw I'm missing quite a lot of content. True you can have either fear or feeling or perversion score for the girsl but I don't know what to expect as result if I go one way or the other. In short, like someone else said, I got bored so I'll wait for a couple update to see if it's better.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020

This week, two new outcomes for June's first story scene were made, and her new story scene was further expanded.

June's first story scene will now be divided into the kitchen segment and the photoshoot segment, after watching it for the first time.
This will allow to play the two segments separately, and should make for better continuity and ease of play.

Only a little more work is needed on her new outcomes, and then I'll be moving onto her night scene, as per the poll's results.

Work done this week:

• ~50 new images.
  • Separated June's first story scene into the kitchen segment and the photoshoot segment.
As mentioned in the last recap, most of this week's development went into making two new outcomes for June's first story scene.

These two new outcomes will be unlocked after viewing her new story scene, and will see June receive a new, sexy leotard to take pictures in.
She will now be a little more used to taking pictures in skimpy clothing, which will be reflected in her poses and behavior towards MC.

In the Feelings outcome, it will still be possible to deny the realtor (who's name will be finally revealed in the next update) the pictures, while the Respect outcome will see MC texting her the photos right after, and even receiving a reward for his efforts.

As you might have noticed, the new outfit is already very revealing, which means that the next set of outcomes for this scene will likely feature some degree of nudity. ;)

Around 25 extra images were added, bringing the total amount for the scene to ~130.

The additions are 2 new minor outcomes, one for the Feelings path and one for the Respect path.
These outcomes will see the realtor trying to further corrupt and woo MC on her side, and should he oblige her, the scene will become even hotter, although June won't like that (for now, hehe).

This upcoming week, I'll be working on June's night scene, as it won the last couple of polls.
I'll go into more details next week, but players will be able to toy with her boobs, her thighs, and possibly also her butt and feet.

Of course, MC will have the option of finishing on her body, which has the possibility of waking her up.

This scene will be updated and expanded with new outcomes and interactable body parts as June's character develops.

As June is already receiving major content in this update, she won't be featured in the remaining polls of this update, giving the other girls a chance of receiving content.

You can expect a new T2 poll next week, to pick the next scene to be developed (after June's night scene).

great news the author works hard and we have a great result I'm very grateful to him, I can't wait to try the new version myself, I'm looking forward
:love:

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
Per<3rsioN on Discord:

Update status (v0.1.6): 60% done!
Contents so far (more to be added):
June's second story scene.
New outcomes for June's photoshoot scene.
June's night/sleep scene.
A scene for a girl other than June.
And more...

mijof

Aug 13, 2020

Don't forget that sweet mouth

Reactions: Jarul

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Work done this week:

• ~50 new images.

Love it, looks like June stole Pam Anderson’s red bathing suit from “Baywatch”

• Red Heart
Reactions: DragonNinja1979
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes