wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
what is with this "beta" naming, since when does beta mean 30% finished anything?

and jesus christ how ridiculously overcomplicated these "scenes" are, how is anyone supposed to know (without a very detailed walkthrough) that there is more in the scene you probably already saw 5 times just because one of your stats went over a certain mark...

could have easily split these PhD scenes into 2 or 3 separate and everyone would have been a lot better off, could advertise then that you made 15 new scenes instead of 5, BIGGEST UPDATE EVER!!!one

and regarding the no-sex thing after cumming in mouth at night, jerking off in front of her on multiple occasions, she's calling MCs name while masturbating, then they go on a date and there is some rubbing action only? and that is realistic? LMAO

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Wow! So much incel rage. Unbelievable to read.
no mate, thats just calling out your BS excuses about adding actual sex to the game because of the fear of losing "supporters"

no one is saying that every female should be banged on 2nd encounter in the game in the 3rd update, but calling this what you have here - realistic progression, is just silly, there actually is a very real biological incentive driving the female away from male if they are interested in each other, and Ruca most certainly is, but abstain from sex for too long, so dragging it out like it seems to be done here is actually very unnatural, if this has been your real life experience, then I can only feel sorry for you

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
no mate, thats just calling out your BS excuses about adding actual sex to the game because of the fear of losing "supporters"
i don't give a shit what you think really.
and didn't even care to read through the second paragraph.
but you're the only one annoyed here, while i had a good time playing the first 1.8 alpha build.

once again, you have time to write all this nonsense: funnel it to the actual creator.
maybe he really needs all this feedback, and i trust you be in the milking business yourself, can afford a spare buck to patron him.

the last few pages since the alpha got dropped look like some in-therapy group meeting. this is just disgusting to read and see.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
The development rate is bad, no question, but the issue with the pacing is that it is hand-in-hand with the dev rate, dragging out what would otherwise be decent pacing.
That is what you're in for when you decide to play version-to-version.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Hey, so, gotta ask, why does it say v0.1.7 instead of 0.1.8?
It does not have any scenes which the Dev said the new update has

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020

no one is saying that every female should be banged on 2nd encounter in the game in the 3rd update, but calling this what you have here - realistic progression, is just silly, there actually is a very real biological incentive driving the female away from male if they are interested in each other, and Ruca most certainly is, but abstain from sex for too long, so dragging it out like it seems to be done here is actually very unnatural, if this has been your real life experience, then I can only feel sorry for you
This isn't real-life tho, it's a game...

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
OH come on, 2 years of development and it still got nothing to deliver. It's even a sandbox with a huge ton of repetitive grinding content. There could and should be way more scenes with this grind. This game only has good renders of models and nothing more. The developer is either unable to come up with a decent story and enough renders & animations for a VN or he's simply too lazy, probably even both combined.
So basically you're saying that you hate this game because there's no sex scenes in it currently... 1679813073494.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: dnzieg

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
This isn't real-life tho, it's a game...
and you're telling me that why?

their argument (or excuse rather) for having no sex in a sex game after 2 years in development is due to them trying to mimic real world relationship development, my counter argument was that even in real world things don't take anywhere near that long, people simply abandon the idea and move on, just like supporters of this game

but instead of putting in some action content to give players that sense of accomplishment and dopamine release, and use that development then for drama and story development with other chars, they seem to insist on continuing this endless frustration, and it is no wonder there is so much negativity in the thread, it IMO is 100% natural reaction

I can only guess they use the original mom and 2 sister blueprint development roadmap for these clones, and are expecting the same level of support, but once that doesn't work out, they then learn nothing from other popular games and just keep on doing basically nothing

good looking characters, original enough premise, but absolutely terrible development roadmap is how I sum this up

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes