srl316

Jan 6, 2022
1.8b
in charRUCA.rpy , ‘rucastory3_quick3’ should be 'rucastory3_quick'
in quickscenes, 'rucastory33' should be 'rucastory3'

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
It is not necessary for the content it has but if you want WT go to phone - options and you have cheat if you want

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
I don't know what to do in this game !! just the same scene repeatedly coming !!

Sometimes you have to repeat the same scene many times before it will change to something more erotic.

Go to preferences and tick "unseen text" to fast skip with the "Ctrl" button (y)

Apr 30, 2021
Is it possible to get anything more than a kiss on the cheek for helping with the mobile game yet? maybe I've missed something since she always says eww freak to everything else

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
When some lewd scene with mom? At least blowjob or better ass/pussy rubbing and when she's not asleep :)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I saw this on another site. Not telling which one. :LOL: Not compressed. 3.1GB o_O

PERV3RSION - DUALITY VERSION 0.1.8A + SAVE

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I saw this on another site. Not telling which one. :LOL: Not compressed. 3.1GB o_O

PERV3RSION - DUALITY VERSION 0.1.8A + SAVE
The They might have just named it (a) for alpha.

Hey, scrappy, do we still need this mod?

Here's a save.
scrappy has a GUI mod, but it's not updated.
Only 2 new scenes, and cheats are on the phone, so probably not necessary to update and he probably will wait for the full version anyhow.

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
My T3 $10 monthly membership with the Scamversion ended today.
Expectation was he will actually wrap shit up and finish 1.8.

From all I see, he is:
* not responding to DMs about ETAs
* not engaging with patron public comments for his posts
* my assumption is he refocused on handing out small alpha updates monthly instead of new versions on the schedule

That being said, I can't recommend anyone donating to this piece of shit.
He absolutely deserves the heat he's getting.

It's absolutely not worth the money to support this creator. And I do not plan to throw a buck at this bitch any further.

In fact, I feel F95 needs to introduce a new rating system that displays the credibility of different creators. In terms, whether they are reliable and donation worth individuals or not.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes