Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Just started this and wow, some of the characters, especially the facial expressions/animations and personalities are some of the best I've seen to date.

But then that gets almost nullified by the exceedingly clunky gameplay, when there are so many other great games that show how games like this can (and should) be done.

It's not just "be at the right place and time by accident or never progress", it's worse. It's a "be at the right place and time by accident and repeat the same action with minimal variations in the right order or never progress"

And the fact that you can't really do anything with the hot maid is just criminal. Perfect sub fodder imo.

But alas it seems this game is abandoned so my maid fantasy will remain unfulfilled... (cries in spanish)

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
I think I read that I would release content every 3 months (or I'm wrong) there is little left to meet the 3 months, maybe we are surprised :HideThePain:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
So how long until we get the fun stuff going to high levels, missionary, 3some, etc what do you guys think? :)
yeah anothe 2 bit developer ,

cant made sex scenes by levels? no like soft , then hard , then extreme, then 3some 4some , pregnancy , anal

add costumes, add diferent scenaries,
THAT will give like 30 updates full of juicy BUT NOOOO ,

another pityfull milker at best or lassy ass and delayer lier

IE BEGINED fairly well , good renders , even if interphase was buggy as heck ,

AND still Phone chat with little sister is buggy as heck it frozen after 3 rounds and thats all after giving pictures and going for a walk after the 3 time or so , BUGG it shows the option but you cant click it , frozen al the game screem .
BUG

back to the main matter, was a decent game till ver 0.1.2 or so , then xxx hit the fan .

NO completion even with auntie, which puuf last 2 TEASE scenes were awfull .

30 updates full sex , everybody happy BUT nope so see you guys

Reactions: Jarul

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Just started this and wow, some of the characters, especially the facial expressions/animations and personalities are some of the best I've seen to date.

But then that gets almost nullified by the exceedingly clunky gameplay, when there are so many other great games that show how games like this can (and should) be done.

It's not just "be at the right place and time by accident or never progress", it's worse. It's a "be at the right place and time by accident and repeat the same action with minimal variations in the right order or never progress"

And the fact that you can't really do anything with the hot maid is just criminal. Perfect sub fodder imo.

But alas it seems this game is abandoned so my maid fantasy will remain unfulfilled... (cries in spanish)
you got any recommendations for games that you're talking about?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

Dude theres a walktrough in the game, you just have to follow it

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes