Oct 7, 2022
Just played the game and i must say i really liked it..yesss it is a slow burn and the lack of sexual content and especially with June kinda sucks coz she's sooo damn hottt and Tiff as well is really cute..but the story is good all the girls are gorgeous and so i guess i can happily wait until the full version of the game releases and we can have real action and especially with June..best of luck dev looking forward to playing the full release mate..

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
My T3 $10 monthly membership with the Scamversion ended today.
Expectation was he will actually wrap shit up and finish 1.8.

From all I see, he is:
* not responding to DMs about ETAs
* not engaging with patron public comments for his posts
* my assumption is he refocused on handing out small alpha updates monthly instead of new versions on the schedule

That being said, I can't recommend anyone donating to this piece of shit.
He absolutely deserves the heat he's getting.

It's absolutely not worth the money to support this creator. And I do not plan to throw a buck at this bitch any further.

In fact, I feel F95 needs to introduce a new rating system that displays the credibility of different creators. In terms, whether they are reliable and donation worth individuals or not.
x2 , they need to add the Troll or Milker tag , or AFker , or hald dead tag , developer

but one get used, most good games begins like this one with good potential,
so so renders ,and plot.

then ... dev kill his own stuf

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I'm thinking about playing around with an idea for a mod. Is the 1.8 beta stable enough to do it with that, or should I use the full version of 1.7?

Reactions: Flubby

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
1.8 is no update only 2 , pardon my drunkings but 2 piece of no sense scenes

4 months more for the real update ? how many already since 1.7 ?

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes