moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
Ok, kids.

I peeked into images folder to check out dates of when files were created. Do try this at home.

Basically, all stuff but June's night TV was ready mid april.

What made this joker halt the release when labeling it just — Ruca story development would do the trick? We will never know this.
June renders on the other hand were added late may, and there's only 250 images. Nothing is "animated".

Was this worth supporting the development for all those month without even smaller updates — nope, not to me.

I will keep looking at this title, but I expect that lessons were learned from the sloppiness.
this game will get abandoned before we see any juicy scenes like demon boy. blah

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
750 new images? really ? tell me where becuase maybe blind me cant find more than 400 new and thats being optimisntic

Either way this one developer has joined the delayers/milkers/ liers team like MrsDammedWithSuportsMoney GumDumd drop 50 remades , grade of skill is the same all the begin with a lot of potential , promises to their fans , etc etc, and end the same

this game begined with updates of 400 renders each 3 months at most , first 6 or so were like that, then went down like titanic . Se you on december if lucky.

Reactions: Jarul

Sven2022

Jun 23, 2022
There a reason June looks more realistic than other "the usual suspects" Daz 3D models.
he uses stuff that few other developers are using.
im also an Daz 3D artist and i look more into the details.

He is using softbody physics few others uses it.
if not by morphs he is using simulation which takes more time.

he is also using some other trix to get June to look more soft in the body when bending and posing.
im also uses it but i cant tell you what it is ;)

he has also become great with lighting.
getting lighting right takes time and can be a pain in the ass depending on the scene.
the TV night scenes have amazing lighting and i can tell that he must have worked hard to get that soft dull lighting.

then you have poses
every pose June has is hot as hell.
poses are probably done manually here which also takes alot of time.

No boob pockets like other cheap lazy developers has for the clothes.
Junes clother just flows along the body like butter.
for this you also need to use clothes simulation.

Camera angels are great
that also takes time to get the right hot views

Rendering is just a small part of all of this and the final step.
my guess is that these renders takes 1 hour per render atleast.
more of you have dull lighting and if you want to get rid of the grain.

if you put out 100 renders each month with this quality you must work several hours each day.
thats hard if you have another job.

Few users here realise how much work that is put into this.
they just think you can press "Render" and wait but the work before is what takes most of the time.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
NOTE TO THE DEVELOPER. "Please write the manual in the game in a larger font. Not all players speak English. The online translator is not correct.":(:confused::cry:

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hi guys, solve anybody error after date with Ruca in restaurant when quick scene if enabled?
after select some "perv choices" I get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/locations.rpy", line 934, in script call
call screen playerhousescrn
File "game/locations.rpy", line 630, in script call
call screen playerhousescrn
File "game/charRUCA.rpy", line 18902, in script
jump rucastory3_quick3.badend
ScriptError: could not find label 'rucastory3_quick3.badend'.

safejeso

May 2, 2023
Ok, kids.

I peeked into images folder to check out dates of when files were created. Do try this at home.

Basically, all stuff but June's night TV was ready mid april.

What made this joker halt the release when labeling it just — Ruca story development would do the trick? We will never know this.
June renders on the other hand were added late may, and there's only 250 images. Nothing is "animated".

Was this worth supporting the development for all those month without even smaller updates — nope, not to me.

I will keep looking at this title, but I expect that lessons were learned from the sloppiness.
Could you re-up the bonus pictures though gofile links are dead. Thank you very much.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes