Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Would it be a safe assumption to say the next update will be focused on Charlee?

The models being great don't help with the blue balling. Goddamn, I wish this game had more and progressed faster. I'd also like to see a consensual BJ in the near future.

Reactions: Sonny86

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is there any new scenes on 1.8 compared to 1.8 Beta?

EDIT: If anyone wondering, yes, there's new scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: tysiu and ccg

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.8 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
<Mega>

Size 350 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Ozdell33
Jun 19, 2020
Would it be a safe assumption to say the next update will be focused on Charlee?

The models being great don't help with the blue balling. Goddamn, I wish this game had more and progressed faster. I'd also like to see a consensual BJ in the near future.
Based on the Patreon polls, seems like the next update is gonna focus on the June and Ruca rivalry. Well, whatever it's gonna focus on, I'm pretty sure it's gonna have 0 jerk-off-worthy material, but just more blue-balling

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Based on the Patreon polls, seems like the next update is gonna focus on the June and Ruca rivalry. Well, whatever it's gonna focus on, I'm pretty sure it's gonna have 0 jerk-off-worthy material, but just more blue-balling
That's kinda disappointing. But on the other hand I think this game should be focused on June and Ruca until the content they have is satisfying. Then move to Tiffany and Charlee focused updates.

I wonder if the dev knows about the blue balling complaints.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
I wonder if the dev knows about the blue balling complaints.
No viewable activity on this site since February 2022, but hiding current activity and online status are things. Maybe they're actually only paying attention to their Patreon and Discord audiences, or maybe they're lurking; always seeing, always watching...

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
how.PNG
what is the alternate ending here? I played 2 versions. One with the sunbathing scene on the same day and one without it. Both play out exactly the same. Ive gone over it multiple times and nothing. Also went into the img folder and did not see a render I hadnt already seen. What am I missing? Im failing to see the difference. Is it just text?

Ben52580

Jul 6, 2022
See phone in the game. Walkthrough there
I hit cheat or walk through and no options appear. It looks like it's supposed to it'll say like which character walk through do you want to see.

But no options are visible. I've tried tinkering around thinking maybe just invisible but no luck yet.,

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes