Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
sorry for late reply, "respect" points and "fear" points are the same as far as I am aware
That would make sense, i figure a negative fear = respect, positive fear = fear. I was unable to move the events along even though i was following the flow chart in the walk through, because i couldn't figure out what it meant by respect points.

Feb 7, 2021
This should be remade with actual story and twist
Or maybe a challenge like paying rent or family having to pay rent in other ways or whatever just give it a god damn twist. Instead it's like one of those games where you're just having random sex with random characters but this doesn't even have sex.

leo6666

Feb 12, 2022
Who can help me!!! I started a new save, but after entering, I found that there was no part that required me to enter the name of the MC. In the subsequent game, others would leave the name of the MC blank (I installed the incest patch, and the mother-child relationship was displayed as working, but there was no name for the MC)

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
so there is no sex scene, no blowjob scene. no scene with any sexual act at all.
is there any nudity in this game atleast? :rolleyes: (last one was a joke )

• Sad
Reactions: buktccbfc71

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
Did Stable Diffusion figure out how hands work? Because I'm still in disbelief of consensual Ruca beej actually being a thing.

I'm not trying to troll. I'm just not trying to get my hopes up.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes