Aug 31, 2020
Update about the update?
I'm very scared...because the game is progressing too slowly in terms of updates and making big promises with lots of possible roads. I love this game and one day I would make good feedback on it, but it's starting to annoy me with all these games that take 3 years to finish. I work in video games too so I'm not criticizing the fact that it's a lot of work, but when you see the support they have and the time they take, it starts to annoy me. even if the content is free so don't complain, anyway, please finish what you start...or cut your story into pieces with a real beginning, middle and end, then a possibility to complete more late. there we would wait.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
yes, he has lost more than 100 dollars on patreon because patrons are being removed:KEK:
if he keeps being a troll or a lassy developer , and no updating , then hope those 100 become 1000 .

was a nice game as at its begins , BUT yeah the usual NO DEVELOPER can give us 30 or + sex scenes with each of the girl,

nope he have to tease tease and tease 30 years around, meant tease is fine for 6 updates or so , but is already like 4 years.

DO THE MOM AND SIS dude

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
if he keeps being a troll or a lassy developer , and no updating , then hope those 100 become 1000 .

was a nice game as at its begins , BUT yeah the usual NO DEVELOPER can give us 30 or + sex scenes with each of the girl,

nope he have to tease tease and tease 30 years around, meant tease is fine for 6 updates or so , but is already like 4 years.

DO THE MOM AND SIS dude
I'm with you brother, some new or small developers trying to make good games with few patrons and some are very good ( I especially recently saw a creator called optimus and his game is called the manor and it's very good with few patrons and has more scenes than this game that has been going on for 4 years xD) but then you see people who, in their patronage, have more than 1000 dollars from patrons and they take out content from 6 to 9 months with 200 new images alone... I can understand if the creator works between 40-50 hours a week at a job or you have personal problems and you work on the game on your days off, it is normal for it to take longer to release an update but if you dedicate yourself only to the game I see that it is only laughing at those who support it, taking money from them And it's a shame because it has some very good characters but nothing advances and as you say, 4 years and no sex scene with any female character... well, sorry for my English, it's not my language :KEK:

EnKzzz

Aug 7, 2021
Sound isn't working? gameplay is mute.. no music, sounds nothing.. any remedy or fix for this?

Also is their a UI mod/Walkthrough guide updated for 1.8?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes