shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
so can i get any exclusive scenes by beeing mean, or is it just the dialog that changes?
there are two main "paths", the nice and loving path, and the fear path. if you are mean, and demanding with people then eventually you will be able to sexually harass characters, incase thats something you want to do

Reactions: F4irfield

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Sadge. I was much looking forward to some eventual fun time with the mother and sisters. Hopefully the dev will swing in last minute but I won't be holding my breath.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Last patreon post was on July 11th. He didn't pause payments if I'm not mistaken... So, 1st August + 1st September = 2 months pledges with no progress news. I'm not trying to bash him cause I like his work, but doesn't he owe an explanation to his pledgers at least ?

PPLZ will always complain if there's private issues or anything forcing him to postpone his work, but in the end, they'll get over it pretty quick as it's always better than radio silence.

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
Last patreon post was on July 11th. He didn't pause payments if I'm not mistaken... So, 1st August + 1st September = 2 months pledges with no progress news. I'm not trying to bash him cause I like his work, but doesn't he owe an explanation to his pledgers at least ?

PPLZ will always complain if there's private issues or anything forcing him to postpone his work, but in the end, they'll get over it pretty quick as it's always better than radio silence.
The work is good, the bad one is the worker because he does not give any explanation or information, in May v1.8 came out, 3 months have passed and he commented that he would release updates every 3 months and he has only been releasing single images, it is normal that people He is also angry that it takes 3 months to make a single scene of a dinner and a handjob that he is going to include in the next update. I think it is making fun of his patrons (it's just my opinion):KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: holymonity

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Patreon....from $1000 to $760 I think it's a sign:KEK:
well people want the good stuff lol no one wants to waste their money unless they got money to spare. I rather put some of my money and help the devs that I want to help and pop back when Per<3rsion releases something.

bellpepper69

Apr 12, 2023
I have ZERO scenes with Charlie (?) the older sister except for one shower scene. It won't even let me engage in conversation with her and sometimes she's not even present in a room that has the symbol telling you she's there. It's like I missed some opportunity in the beginning and now it's broken for her route

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes