dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Last update was about three months ago, but the dev has gone somewhat quiet for some time.
Last update was july 11th. I'm a Patreon until the 2nd. On patreon i would my make decision by friday. But up until July he posted once a month. Just seem like it a dead if it not i'll gladly go back to supporting him.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Last update was july 11th. I'm a Patreon until the 2nd. On patreon i would my make decision by friday. But up until July he posted once a month. Just seem like it a dead if it not i'll gladly go back to supporting him.
Ah, so he does still post once in a while.
(in case it wasnt's clear, I was talking about a game update).

Well, let's hope for the best.
Since I bought the game on itch, I will get game updates very late, but I am ok with that as long as it goes on at all.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I've checked the last pages of the thread and there don't seems to be any fixes for errors with v0.1.8.

I've went through and fixed the errors that I encountered while playing the game, like Charlee not showing up at the shopping market in the morning.

Unzip the Duality [v0.1.8] Fixes.zip content into the "game" folder to apply the fix. It is mostly typo that I fixed, like there was 3 "ooo" when there should be 2 "oo".

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes