Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's a shame. Except for June I like the style of this game, both when it comes to storytelling and visuals. It doesn't take itself too serious, doesn't claim to have good character stories, it's more built on telling little episodes for various situations, quite light hearted. I also like the idea of Tiffany helping the MC in his exploits, even if it's just for money.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It is such a shame about the lack of update, June is in the top 3 milf for me. Earlier in the year the dev was going through some personal issues and I guess he never recovered from them. I wish him the best and hope he does turn things around not just for selfish reasons to see the game continue, but to actually be well in general.

I'm going to keep my subscription for at least another month, if I don't hear anything by the end of October I will be moving on.

Gora22

May 2, 2023
It is such a shame about the lack of update, June is in the top 3 milf for me. Earlier in the year the dev was going through some personal issues and I guess he never recovered from them. I wish him the best and hope he does turn things around not just for selfish reasons to see the game continue, but to actually be well in general.

I'm going to keep my subscription for at least another month, if I don't hear anything by the end of October I will be moving on.
What's your top 3 milf names?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What's your top 3 milf names?
For a long time was Mary from "The Secret", Linda from "Milfy City" and June "Duality". The problem with this list is that one game is abandoned, the other sometimes receives a surprise small update once a year and Duality might be abandoned as well.

Currently I would say Elizabeth from "DeadMoon Survivor", Diana from "Golden Mean" and June from "Duality":p.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Afraid so, im a patreon supporter until the end the month unless there a post/update. there nothing since july 11. Where promised smaller updates
smaller updates than the ALREADY small updates he is pulling out of his bonny xxx ?
THE updates he is making will be ALRIGH if were each 2 months , NOT half year as he is doing

AND TRSH DEVELOPER cant go around saying this xxx junk and other junk excuses,

BECUASE when he started the game HIS UPDATES WERE 3 times more big AND ON HALF the time he is pulling bow. Till update 10 or so when he went on troll milker mode

Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
smaller updates than the ALREADY small updates he is pulling out of his bonny xxx ?
THE updates he is making will be ALRIGH if were each 2 months , NOT half year as he is doing

AND TRSH DEVELOPER cant go around saying this xxx junk and other junk excuses,

BECUASE when he started the game HIS UPDATES WERE 3 times more big AND ON HALF the time he is pulling bow. Till update 10 or so when he went on troll milker mode
(y) (y) (y) (y) simpsons-leaving.gif

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

melocrisis

Jun 3, 2021
I totally understand why the developer give up,Maybe lost the interested,and money doesn't pay enough.I totally understand,but i just feel sad.I hope the developer can found something interesting enough or pay enough to work for in the future.

Reactions: ww17777

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
I totally understand why the developer give up,Maybe lost the interested,and money doesn't pay enough.I totally understand,but i just feel sad.I hope the developer can found something interesting enough or pay enough to work for in the future.
I think if he didn't milk things for too long, he would've gotten more support. It's the constant edging and slowburn that killed his game. Don't get me wrong, slowburn is not a bad thing but there needs to be a balance.

If I were him, i would reach out other people to get suggestions, perhaps create a story and see if he can make several seasons of his game. At least if he completed one season, it gives his player the sense of closure and it also shows commitment. People will start pledging if they sense that.

In a nutshell, it wouldn't be as bad if he had a game plan.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This game doesn't really have that much content to talk of slowburn, so far I liked the storytelling. Yes, apparently it's a single dev and he's friggin slow, but he said from the beginning that this is his first game and he had to learn all the ropes. I also don't think he does this for a living, it appears to be a side project. I just hope he will continue to work on it some day. Currently it seems rather dead.

Jun 30, 2021
I think if he didn't milk things for too long, he would've gotten more support. It's the constant edging and slowburn that killed his game. Don't get me wrong, slowburn is not a bad thing but there needs to be a balance.
I guess there are several facts at play here. Success and the number of fans have nothing to do with the slow pace, look at the success of Summer's Gone which doesn't have a single sex scene but has a lot of beautiful females, art and a normal plot. And here is an unpopular sandbox, 2/3 of the game we dealt with only one heroine which not everyone liked, the plot is absolutely trivial in short nothing that would make this game stand out among the others. It is clear that in the aftermath there was a hot mom and a couple of sisters but with them so few events and in general everything is so slow that the game many people abandoned. Personally I really liked the Duality in the latest updates but to pay for waiting for something incomprehensible frankly speaking is not very keen, especially when the market has a huge selection of games with an interesting plot and frequent updates.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
I guess there are several facts at play here. Success and the number of fans have nothing to do with the slow pace, look at the success of Summer's Gone which doesn't have a single sex scene but has a lot of beautiful females, art and a normal plot. And here is an unpopular sandbox, 2/3 of the game we dealt with only one heroine which not everyone liked, the plot is absolutely trivial in short nothing that would make this game stand out among the others. It is clear that in the aftermath there was a hot mom and a couple of sisters but with them so few events and in general everything is so slow that the game many people abandoned. Personally I really liked the Duality in the latest updates but to pay for waiting for something incomprehensible frankly speaking is not very keen, especially when the market has a huge selection of games with an interesting plot and frequent updates.
I never played summer gone so I am not familiar with the game but I like your last point. It's not an unlimited untapped market. Duality essentially is competing with other devs and their games out there. People will obviously have to choose which one they want to support more. If it were up to me, I would support ones that shows more commitment and potential.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes