Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I hopped on Discord after the user said that, and I did not see anything about it, anywhere.
Hardly anyone is on that server anyway, just people asking for updates. The post I saw is five days old. If that version was already out, by now we would know for sure. But hey, it would make me happy to be wrong about this. So I cheer for people with a different opinion from mine.

feuer

Jun 19, 2017
So far, all the different choices of interacting with the aunt are really what makes this game exciting, aside from the great CG. The wide amount of options for interacting with the characters is (and will be) this games biggest strength. It's really refreshing to see someone else attempt the "freedom of interaction" thing.
Told him this 2 years ago...

heyu111

Jul 29, 2021
*HUT*,帖子:11986011,会员:4557921 said:
也许色情游戏真的不赚钱,所以很多好游戏都被放弃了
[/引用]
Brother, what game is the picture?

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
Not surprising TBH. Don't know if you remember, but Dev was less and less communicative prior to the last two updates. He wasn't active/talkative like in the early days. This is usually a bad sign. A few good games got brutally dropped, but it's pretty rare. Most of the time, Devs show signs of boredom before disappearing. There's always a change in their behavior.
hey u have some good game like this for me? even the abandoned ^^?

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
Well excuse me. Fuckkk.
Okay, now that we have that frustration out, I probably need to look harder for another game with this quality.
A lot of new games has promises, but still lack in contents being only the demo versions.

Shieeettt.:confused:

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes