juscie21

Jul 26, 2019
how can i start charlee's story? I feel like I can't progress through the game like I'm always stuck in the same scenes, I need help.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
How do I stop the MC from talking like a creepy incel?
you cant (as far as I know), the mc for this game is written to be a creepy sex pest, the set up for why you have to move in with Ruca is that you did 'Something' with multiple women at a time, be that dating or taking creepshots etc.

• Sad
Reactions: Ass bandit

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
This game is way too confusing, i would prever vn mode.
My assumption is that that will not happen. it seems to me like the design philosophy of this game is very geared towards repeating scenes over and over again in order to see if you unlocked anything new. also every event has multiple paths, fear path and "love" path so the vn mode would be really complicated and weird to implement

Reactions: Codex07

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
My assumption is that that will not happen. it seems to me like the design philosophy of this game is very geared towards repeating scenes over and over again in order to see if you unlocked anything new. also every event has multiple paths, fear path and "love" path so the vn mode would be really complicated and weird to implement
Now that you mention it, well your point is valid, well ig another sad day for me.

Reactions: shitass1001

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Where is the game that uses June's model, but actually delivers sex content? I'm pretty sure it's about time some other dev takes advantage of this game's lack of content and endless teasing.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes