Aug 26, 2018

juneperv2h.jpg

juneperv2g.jpg

juneperv2-7.jpg

juneperv2-8.jpg

juneperv2-10.jpg

Hi all :)
Thank you for your continued support!

This week, June's new Perversion scene was developed, and is now nearly finished.

A new T2 poll will go live tomorrow to decide the next scene to be developed.

Also, I've started looking into better software to make animations! (more details below)

Work done this week:
  • ~80 new images.
  • Developed June's new Perversion scene.
  • Began exploring new software for animations.
Update status: ~65% done.

Animations and new software.

As you might already know, all of the game images are produced and rendered in Daz Studio, and while Daz also allows to make animations, it is certainly not it's strength.

Since I'm now trying to move towards full-fledged, high framerate animations to put inside Duality, it has become clear to me that Daz is not right tool for this job.

Beside being rather clunky to work with, Daz lacks one of the most essential features when it comes to erotic animation; The jiggle!

If you're familiar with lewd 3D animations, you'll likely have noticed that the higher quality ones feature what's called "soft bodies", which is essentially a simulation of all the jiggling and bouncing that would be happening as real humans move around.

Unfortunately, Daz does not support "soft body" physics, and for this reason, there isn't a way to realistically replicate the jiggling of the human body in a high framerate animation.

So, I've now began to explore two other programs, specifically to produce and render animations!

The two candidates are Source Filmmaker, a staple of erotic animations, and Unreal Engine 5, an extremely powerful game and CGI engine.

In the weeks to come, I'll be trying out both of these programs, and whichever I like best I'll end up using to produce the game's animations.

As I'm just getting my feet wet with both of these programs, I really can't say when I'll finally be able to implement them in the game's production, but you'll likely be seeing my first attempts in the Seasonal Image-sets to come! :)

One thing that I'd like to point out, is that this won't slow down the game's development, as I'll be testing and learning these new programs in my spare time.

Also, the game's static images will continue to be produced and rendered in Daz.

-

June's new Perversion scene.
As June's new scene is now nearly done, I can now give you a more detailed account of it.
Sorry for the censoring, Patreon doesn't like certain words.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And so, another scene is just about done.
Stay tuned for the new T2 poll coming tomorrow!

That's all for this week's recap.

Thank you, have a great week! <3

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
just my personal opinion - there is a STEEP learning curve with getting good results in UE5 with imported Daz models, and the plugins keep getting updated which brakes few things while fixing others and so on, things are very fluid at the moment, expect to spend a lot of hours in it before you get anything worth showing to public done, I know I lost a bit of hair and there is an impression of my forehead in the drywall with some dried blood on it next to my desk also

and Daz doesn't lack the jiggle, you simply hand animate it, the same exact process few people did in UE4 to get it look realistic, I got the booty and tit jiggle in UE5 working to some extent, but I don't even want to begin to try to get collisions to work properly between 2 characters etc, I don't think the tech is there yet

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Just curious. Towards the end of the current update, what are some of the last scenes the MC gets to experience?

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
Per<3rsioN on Discord:

v0.1.7 is currently in development!
Completion percentage: 70%

v0.1.7 Contents (more to be added):
New phone messages with pictures for June, Ruca, Tiffany, Charlee and Angie.
Charlee's first Perversion scene.
June second Perversion scene.
And more...

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
i don't know guys if it is true or not, many people might got sadden but i think the dev might not consider lewd scene with that mom, if i'm correct her name is june... i think i actually ask him long time ago when the game just came up, and he said he has no plan, i'm not sure it would be remain as it is till end or not... now i'm not defaming the dev, his work is just excellent, but i think there should some authenticity.... AGAIN I'M NOT DEFAMING THE DEV, KUDUS TO THE WORK...

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
i don't know guys if it is true or not, many people might got sadden but i think the dev might not consider lewd scene with that mom, if i'm correct her name is june... i think i actually ask him long time ago when the game just came up, and he said he has no plan, i'm not sure it would be remain as it is till end or not... now i'm not defaming the dev, his work is just excellent, but i think there should some authenticity.... AGAIN I'M NOT DEFAMING THE DEV, KUDUS TO THE WORK...
If you look at the updates the scene that is about to be finished is one with June...

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
i think there's some lewd scene on bikini and stuff...not any sex scene right?? as i said i've not played the game since first update
There are no sex scenes at all as of right now, so we can't really say anything, and its entirely possible that he said that he doesn't want the mc to have sex with mom, but right he is feeling very comfortable touching her and perving on her.

Reactions: Kas96

Mehaha99

Apr 18, 2018
I have a problem... After the photoshoot with the realtor and June, I am completely unable to use phone to message the girls... Whenever I try, it jkust freezes there and I can't do anything besides load a saved file... Please help. Is it a common issue?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
The game looks awesome and I'm looking forward to the planned content. The game checks alot of boxes, I'll check it out and might support.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
I have a problem... After the photoshoot with the realtor and June, I am completely unable to use phone to message the girls... Whenever I try, it jkust freezes there and I can't do anything besides load a saved file... Please help. Is it a common issue?
Are you using the incest patch? Because if you are, then yes, its a common issue. I can't find the reason for it, cause the patch should work with all versions, but it doesn't. What you can do if you want the content is manually edit the scripts and that will work. You can see how to do that on the page before this one.

Mehaha99

Apr 18, 2018
Are you using the incest patch? Because if you are, then yes, its a common issue. I can't find the reason for it, cause the patch should work with all versions, but it doesn't. What you can do if you want the content is manually edit the scripts and that will work. You can see how to do that on the page before this one.
Oh damn, I see... Time to do my first coding then lol thanks for the help

Reactions: Kevin 141194

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Well at this point the game has over 2800+ renders, but yeah i feel you with the sandbox part, what i did was use the cheats to max everything so i could see the repeatable scenes, and apparently i had to sleep for like 3 weeks before the story progressed from aunts home :coffee:
fk...thanks. I could not figure out why the story did not progress. Slept for a few weeks,and everything seems to progress now.

Reactions: Tatsuya25
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes