JuanDomingo

May 20, 2018
how is this a RPG... we need a tag vote system, or other tag curation mechanism... half Renpy games are tagged RPGs and i hardly doubt they are. I mean, its not the ideal platform to make one.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

tiffstory2a.jpg

tiffstory2b.jpg

juneperv2n.jpg

juneperv2j.jpg

juneperv2l.jpg

juneperv2m.jpg

Hi all :)
Thank you for your continued support!

Sorry for taking so long with this recap!
I was a bit short on previews since the ending of June's scene is very spoiler heavy and the T2 poll ended in a tie.

This week June's scene was fully finished, work begun on Tiffany's new story scene, and some writing and coding was done.

We've had our first tie in one of the polls this week, but Tiffany's scene eventually came out on top in the tiebreaker poll.
If you're a Ruca fan though, worry not. The next scene to be developed (after Tiffany's) will be hers, as she hasn't received one in a while.

-

Work done since last recap:
  • Fully finished June's scene.
  • Started work on Tiffany's new story scene.
  • Written dialogues for Charlee's scene and part of June's scene.
  • Coded the new "incoming message" system.
  • Fixed a few bugs.
Update status: 80% done!

-

Tiffany's new scene.

So, with June's scene now finished, development has now moved on to the winner of the last T2 poll: Tiffany's second story scene.

This scene will see MC and Tiffany take a trip to the local mall, where she'll try to go shopping on MC's dime.

MC will be able to grant her (expensive) wishes, deny them, ask for something in return, or find a good compromise.

As usual, I'll be waiting until the scene is a bit more developed before giving a detailed summary of it.

One thing I can say though, is that this scene will see the first appearance of the twins, two new side character.
Without spoiling too much, these two will be very bitchy, "mean girls" type characters.

They'll play an important role in Tiffany's storyline, and they'll make a few appearances in other scenes as well, especially those that take place at school (once that's developed).

Like all story scenes, there will be a Feelings path and a Respect path, with Perversion outcomes and variations scattered throughout.

The "incoming message" feature.

Since the last T2 poll to decide on the upcoming content ended in a tie, I was left with a few days where I couldn't start development on the new scene.

I instead used this time to write the dialogues of Charlee's and June's scenes, and code the new "incoming message" feature.

Like I had mentioned in one of the previous recaps, this system will allow the girls to spontaneously text MC.

This new feature will launch with the images that were developed at the beginning of the update, but I plan to expand it greatly in the future, letting girls invite MC to places, ask for favors, send him pictures or even just casually text him.

I'm hoping this will contribute to making the girls and the world of Duality feel more "alive".

Update's progress.

We're now in the final stretch of this update's development!

Tiffany's will be the last scene to be included in this update, along with June and Charlee's scenes, as well as the new text messages.

I'll refrain from giving an exact release date until I'm sure I can respect it without delays, and it will likely be announced with the start of the beta-test.

On that note, I'm looking to improve the beta-test this time around. I felt it was a bit rushed in the past, so this time I'll let it run longer, and I'll be making an organized post on Patreon as well.

Once again, I apologize for the long delay with this recap!

That's all for this week's recap.

Thank you, have a great week! <3

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
OH my L gaaah , such tasty Juneeee

where ish our food

wish and hope , next update come soon <3

as a member of the dark side team , should say , pleashe give us more

corrupt or dominant route / scenes / content , and on the future please some pregnancy with the mom and sisters and preg sex

we can only wish ♪

ONE of the most worthy TO PLEDGE games

at least pledge or one or 2 months guys if can <3 kidos

Manuver7

Apr 17, 2020
Not gonna lie bro, the blonde girl in 9th picture looks exactly like Bryce Dallas Howard! especially her IMDb profile picture. I just realized it right after watching Jurrasic World lmao

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: HillDweller

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
Per<3rsioN on Discord:
v0.1.7 is currently in development!
Completion percentage: ~88%

v0.1.7 Contents:
New phone messages with pictures for June, Ruca, Tiffany, Charlee and Angie.
Charlee's first Perversion scene.
June second Perversion scene.
New story scene for Tiffany.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Per<3rsioN on Discord:
v0.1.7 is currently in development!
Completion percentage: ~88%

v0.1.7 Contents:

New phone messages with pictures for June, Ruca, Tiffany, Charlee and Angie.
Charlee's first Perversion scene.
June second Perversion scene.
New story scene for Tiffany.
great news waiting for the release :p

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes