wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
when having sex is basically the whole story of the game, you naturally want to prolong the player agony as long as possible, for those monthly payments...

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
UPDATE
I'm reading the patron post for beta testing.
And it's only a scene with Charlee that have been integrated. Making it 1/4 scenes for 0.1.7 release.
So, yeah, it will take time before beta moves to early-access and then public.

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
when having sex is basically the whole story of the game, you naturally want to prolong the player agony as long as possible, for those monthly payments...
With how many hot girls this game has he could go all the way with a few, it's not like this story focuses on just one or two characters. I will say when you build up to it the anticipation and the progress can be good if done well, a good chunk of games are not good at the build up though.

In my mind if you want just slam bam sex ASAP there is tons of RL and Hentai out there that will fill that quota. Now some games do take way too long to get to even one sex scene, but I think those are rare in general.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I wonder if the developer of this game is competing with the developer of waifu academy to see who takes the longest to release an update
i dont understand why some people have to be so negative? this update has already been released on the dev patreon, and it took him 3 months to make, which its a normal amount of time for a update, plus im sure that you dont support him on patreon, so why doesnt matter to you

tamagochi

Nov 26, 2017
i dont understand why some people have to be so negative? this update has already been released on the dev patreon, and it took him 3 months to make, which its a normal amount of time for a update, plus im sure that you dont support him on patreon, so why doesnt matter to you
Do you want me to show you the bill because I don't have any problems? Now, the question is, do you pay?
boom.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Manap Pangki

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
i actually think that the game its moving just a tad to fast regarding sex.
and we wish for moaaar , sex on the beach sex on the bath sex on the room sex on the kitchen , on the park , on the girl room , on the hall room , then repeat , again and again for each of the other girls . then add a little of plot, and Developer have enough content to 20 or more updates, he winwe win yesh pleasheee

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes