FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
I'm curious if there's ever going to be any *actual* sex in this game, or if it's yet another of those forever blueball simulators.
Yeah, I can only flog the log to half-consensual blowjobs with Ruca for so many updates.

But on the plus side, the constant edging can help me harness .

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
C'mon Beta testers, Its been 3 weeks or so since v0.1.7 was released. Do us a sold and leak it :)
Honestly, development process for the project isn't the best.

I expected that beta is a 5-10 before release version of the game, pre-release. In fact, looks like "beta" is an alpha with new chunks of gameplay dropped every X weeks.

It's been 15+ days since I donated and Beta was announced. And we're still not there.

UPD. Patreon attempted to charge my virtual card today and the release isn't here yet. Effectively, I just paid for a sneek-peek buggy preview as it wasn't delivered by the end of month.

I wasn't donating to anyone for years and when I came back — not much changed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Gonna say this after 3 days of re playing the game

THERE ARE bugs with the PHONE CHAT , after you chat and take Tyffani to the ice cream ,

2 days after or 3 days after , it bug no shows messages options , or chat with tifany (even if u access the menu options)

Or even if you take tiffani to the ice cream 2 time , it will bug again ( the triangle back icon of the phone cant be used )

it frozen the game , only option is roll back .. so ? am noob or what

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
it frozen the game , only option is roll back .. so ? am noob or what
No. It's the bug all the betas (lol) live with.
Basically, I cancelled my patronage to the developer.
The game is really good, but I want to fund the releases not the process.
Subscription based funding sucks ass.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

tamagochi

Nov 26, 2017
it's certainly a good game but the developer is slow or wants to empty the pockets of their patreons by stretching delaying the project and working with one hand tied behind their back, the way I see it this is throwing money away, I'm seriously thinking of taking my support away economic (n)

Reactions: Pmaria and Droyer

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
it's certainly a good game but the developer is slow or wants to empty the pockets of their patreons by stretching delaying the project and working with one hand tied behind their back, the way I see it this is throwing money away, I'm seriously thinking of taking my support away economic (n)
Many people have made this point about a lot of developers. However, unless you're a developer living a normal life and doing this as a side gig it takes time to create the story/plots/renders and such. This is def a pretty good good. If the audience likes it, they will keep supporting the dev even if progress is slow.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes