kivik

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
Played this through now, enslaving catherine for my benefit and going from there.
Tried both options when it came to deciding on my forgiveness, now.
Just, I wonder: Are there any proper endings for not enslaving catherine?
Seems to me they all end with her and the MC dropping all contact, only with a slightly different text.
The only proper path is to enslave Catherine I'm afraid. The rest are me getting accustomed to the choices / branching in Renpy, so now that you mentioned it, it does feel a bit arbitrary. Sorry about that!

Crash city. Every time I advance the clock, whether by clicking +1 hour or studying, the game hard exits.
How strange! Can I ask what you're running the game on? Are you using an old save?

i cant even programe 100% the 1st girl ,how you do this
Have you read some of the earlier posts? There're multiple posts detailing what to do, one of them quite in dept by me! :)

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
this game has a lot of potential, I hope that later on there will be more effort in the quality and quantity of sex scenes, I think it's the only weak point

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(Ah! Nice update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, the 'thoughts' to oneself to talk with Karen during Catherine's training are quite nice, fairly sure that's new and a good way to make me think to talk to her. While the option to have sex when you wish is a good one, it also needs some variety. At least the 'trinity' of sexual positions, Oral and Anal as well as vaginal, would best be gained for the basics in enjoying the girls. Even the one being punished, I think oral and anal would both be good options for her. Then there are a million more potentials, however really, the problem of 'more sex to have' is a good one, as it's lack of content based which is still expected in games at this stage. So just something to think about for the future.

Now, I like the building of intrigue in the plot, and the listing out of the roster of future victims. That said, our next immediate victim is very... forgettable. She's cute enough, and the process of breaking her is interesting, however the first subject is the one who we really work things out with, and the second subject is another 'important' one. Subject number three? Honestly, she just feels like... filler. Cute filler, but filler, and she wasn't that interesting to me personally. Sorry, however... maybe a bit more backstory? More relation to the characters? Hints or sights of her before-hand? Something to make her more than just the token 'cute blonde slave' before we get to the perverse and tactical options?

In any case though, I did enjoy this update, I felt as though it addressed several things very well, corrected for errors, added some interesting options to the training, etcetera... I did rather like making them model for me. So, quite nice! Look forward to future updates!)

Reactions: kivik and cvbn28c

Fluffypineapple

Nov 7, 2017
Why is some Karen clothing and the sex Special Action removed if you don't sympathise with her? Seems like an odd choice to me.

kivik

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
Why is some Karen clothing and the sex Special Action removed if you don't sympathise with her? Seems like an odd choice to me.
I hadn't had the time to render the sex scenes. In terms of outfits, she's left with outfits that humiliates her primarily, so once everything's in place, she'll have more difference as well in terms of what you can do with her between the two paths.

Fluffypineapple

Nov 7, 2017
Oh okay, thanks! The patch notes gave me the impression that those things were an intentional omission and not under development.

kivik

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
Oh okay, thanks! The patch notes gave me the impression that those things were an intentional omission and not under development.
Ah, I should include that in my change log in the future - I'm still learning this whole release schedule thing sorry!

I think since I posted updates to my patrons I forget that the public don't see those!

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
So my Boyfriend loves this Game, hope for more Content and more sexy Girls.
I hope you can make a second MC (Female) later ^.^

kivik

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
So my Boyfriend loves this Game, hope for more Content and more sexy Girls.
I hope you can make a second MC (Female) later ^.^
When you say second female MC, do you mean a second female instead of the current female MC?

35ad

Jan 1, 2018
I have problem to come over the 30 days to programm her to 100 (1 day is needed everytime i played) how did you guys get it to 100?

So i have found out how it works
Day 1 to Day 6 Normal Destroying Resistance
Day 6 you do Training modesty
Day 7 to Day 16 Normal Destroying Resistance, but on this day you let her put make up on simple one(Day 7)
Day 16 you do Training modesty
Day 17(Make up Sultry should be by 49 modesty) to Day 23 Normal Destroying Resistance
Day 23 you put the Training Programming should be then by Day 30 up to 100 :)

Reactions: eagleslash

eagleslash

Nov 24, 2017
I have problem to come over the 30 days to programm her to 100 (1 day is needed everytime i played) how did you guys get it to 100?

So i have found out how it works
Day 1 to Day 6 Normal Destroying Resistance
Day 6 you do Training modesty
Day 7 to Day 16 Normal Destroying Resistance, but on this day you let her put make up on simple one(Day 7)
Day 16 you do Training modesty
Day 17(Make up Sultry should be by 49 modesty) to Day 23 Normal Destroying Resistance
Day 23 you put the Training Programming should be then by Day 30 up to 100 :)
Thanks

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes