VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.35] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
just finished reading through it
and man if it was another kind of game it wouldn't surprise if Naoki went full school shooter by the end lmao
nah man, by the time the mc and the girls are finished with naoki, he will be so on the ground, he wouldnt even dare to breath the same air with them anymore

Reactions: outbalancing

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
mhh, im in need for more corruption.. dear lord, how many times will i replay this game... 5th playthrough...

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I played the first game and it was great, but this one just step above. Just a Masterpiece for me, a sea of love, lust and passion, the process of “corruption” is very interesting and exciting, as always, the first impression of the characters is the same, but gradually it changes very much.
The plot is also excellent, I personally hated Naoki until more than half of the game, and then he became indifferent and pathetic))) To be honest, by about half the game you completely forget that the game has the “Mind Control” tag (no big deal, I just said that) ). I also really like the introduction of seemingly small, but subsequently important details, such as he tells them the reason for his initial behavior towards Ai when he was rude to her, or how Ema stupidly believed in the “great and dominant Naoki” and MC told her the truth , this made me VERY PLEASED.
In the process of corruption itself, you really fall in love with girls.
For example, Ai is my favorite, from the beginning of the events with her she really hooked me, even the irritable Ema becomes very attractive, and quite pathetic towards the end especially, I of course liked it when the MC mocked her, who was necessary for the Corruption process, but I wanted MC to have a “softer” relationship with her from now on.
Generally speaking, all the girls are excellent for me, only Ai is a little more attractive to me than the others) Because they are also gorgeous.

But I also have a question: will there be events with any additional characters, such as Teacher Chiaki in the gym? Honestly, having a Milf would have added more color to the game, just like the first game, but that's my opinion. And is Yuri planned between the girls, at least indirectly?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeycii_

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
I played the first game and it was great, but this one just step above. Just a Masterpiece for me, a sea of love, lust and passion, the process of “corruption” is very interesting and exciting, as always, the first impression of the characters is the same, but gradually it changes very much.
The plot is also excellent, I personally hated Naoki until more than half of the game, and then he became indifferent and pathetic))) To be honest, by about half the game you completely forget that the game has the “Mind Control” tag (no big deal, I just said that) ). I also really like the introduction of seemingly small, but subsequently important details, such as he tells them the reason for his initial behavior towards Ai when he was rude to her, or how Ema stupidly believed in the “great and dominant Naoki” and MC told her the truth , this made me VERY PLEASED.
In the process of corruption itself, you really fall in love with girls.
For example, Ai is my favorite, from the beginning of the events with her she really hooked me, even the irritable Ema becomes very attractive, and quite pathetic towards the end especially, I of course liked it when the MC mocked her, who was necessary for the Corruption process, but I wanted MC to have a “softer” relationship with her from now on.
Generally speaking, all the girls are excellent for me, only Ai is a little more attractive to me than the others) Because they are also gorgeous.

But I also have a question: will there be events with any additional characters, such as Teacher Chiaki in the gym? Honestly, having a Milf would have added more color to the game, just like the first game, but that's my opinion. And is Yuri planned between the girls, at least indirectly?
Thank you for your kind words, outbalancing; they are truly appreciated!
Regarding your questions, I don't have plans to add additional characters; I will stick with the ones I already have. While adding more characters could add more depth, it would also complicate the story as it stands. As for the Yuri content, I haven't really considered it.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Thank you for your kind words, outbalancing; they are truly appreciated!
Regarding your questions, I don't have plans to add additional characters; I will stick with the ones I already have. While adding more characters could add more depth, it would also complicate the story as it stands. As for the Yuri content, I haven't really considered it.
Thanks for the answers dear Avant-nim. I def understand that adding ANOTHER character would make this game even more complicated... but just imagining a masterfully written Milf corruption from you.. it would def elevate this game to several new levels *heavy nosebleed*

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Thanks for the answers dear Avant-nim. I def understand that adding ANOTHER character would make this game even more complicated... but just imagining a masterfully written Milf corruption from you.. it would def elevate this game to several new levels *heavy nosebleed*
I woke up this morning thinking about who the best milf candidate would be... of course it would be naokis mother... not only would she be hot af because.. genes.. but also she could be his last anchor for this whole predicament... and what else could destroy our baby boi more than losing his mother figure tokuko?... of course his REAL MOTHER, muhahaha.

maybe... JUST MAYBE naokis mother could be introduced during tokukos arc. naoki is losing focus and is getting stressed, his school marks are getting worse and his health is unstable. making his mother come for him.

mothers corruption path could be from "overprotective mother".
after losing father figure, she raised him alone and did everything for him. she is sacrificing her dignity to save her son from a bad future. we manipulate naoki and doing bad things and bad mouthing his mother:
"mother is always trying to control me, never lets me my freedom, mother is always doing stupid stuff etc" -> gradually making the mother understand that Naoki doesnt need his mother anymore to protect him.

i imagine 3 possible routes for her.
1. blackmailing of throwing out naoki from school due to bad grades. mother has to fullfill sexual helps on mc so he keeps talking to emas father on not throwing him out.
-> suck dick or son will get expelled from school

2. pretending to be a friend and helper for naoki (help against bullies - ema/tokuko/ai/chiaki bullies lol - and tricking the mother for sexual payment or sexual relief (depends on mother character)
-> give sexual favors or mc wont help to stop bullying

3. (my favourite) pretending to be a sad friend who gets bullied instead and awaken her motherly instinct for mc
-> the mc manipulates the scenes so he looks like the victim who constantly needs help and a mother figure. activating her motherly instincts on pampering him, manipulating her to sexual help until allowing sex etc.
this way the mc could get a "mother" figure in his life, which he has been missing out, as she seems to only talk to his father.

and naoki will gradually lose his mother because mc manipulate naoki on trying to be independant or free from his mother

:D

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I woke up this morning thinking about who the best milf candidate would be... of course it would be naokis mother... not only would she be hot af because.. genes.. but also she could be his last anchor for this whole predicament... and what else could destroy our baby boi more than losing his mother figure tokuko?... of course his REAL MOTHER, muhahaha.

maybe... JUST MAYBE naokis mother could be introduced during tokukos arc. naoki is losing focus and is getting stressed, his school marks are getting worse and his health is unstable. making his mother come for him.

mothers corruption path could be from "overprotective mother".
after losing father figure, she raised him alone and did everything for him. she is sacrificing her dignity to save her son from a bad future. we manipulate naoki and doing bad things and bad mouthing his mother:
"mother is always trying to control me, never lets me my freedom, mother is always doing stupid stuff etc" -> gradually making the mother understand that Naoki doesnt need his mother anymore to protect him.

i imagine 3 possible routes for her.
1. blackmailing of throwing out naoki from school due to bad grades. mother has to fullfill sexual helps on mc so he keeps talking to emas father on not throwing him out.
-> suck dick or son will get expelled from school

2. pretending to be a friend and helper for naoki (help against bullies - ema/tokuko/ai/chiaki bullies lol - and tricking the mother for sexual payment or sexual relief (depends on mother character)
-> give sexual favors or mc wont help to stop bullying

3. (my favourite) pretending to be a sad friend who gets bullied instead and awaken her motherly instinct for mc
-> the mc manipulates the scenes so he looks like the victim who constantly needs help and a mother figure. activating her motherly instincts on pampering him, manipulating her to sexual help until allowing sex etc.
this way the mc could get a "mother" figure in his life, which he has been missing out, as she seems to only talk to his father.

and naoki will gradually lose his mother because mc manipulate naoki on trying to be independant or free from his mother

:D
If I think about it, I don’t remember anything at all about Naoki’s family, and so
this is a “REALLY” cool and hot idea, I would be happy to see this, although I also liked your 3rd option the most)))

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I played this back when it first released and was disappointed with the plot. Motivation on the MC's part felt petty(too petty for this type of game) and the friend...didnt even seem like a friend. Just some dude that had no reason to have what he had other than for the sake of the plot.

I'm looking at the reviews now and they give the impression that the game has gotten quite a bit better? :unsure:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I played this back when it first released and was disappointed with the plot. Motivation on the MC's part felt petty(too petty for this type of game) and the friend...didnt even seem like a friend. Just some dude that had no reason to have what he had other than for the sake of the plot.

I'm looking at the reviews now and they give the impression that the game has gotten quite a bit better? :unsure:
I think the motivation is quite fitting. MC is "special", but is trying to fight his "blood" and "heritage", believing he too can make a good friend. Ultimately his "best friend" in whom he believed in betrayed him, thus his thirst for revenge.
Its an easy to understand plot and actually quite relatable imo. I too have tried to believe in other ppl many times against my better judgement and ended on the short stick of the end..
Imagine you have just this one friend whom you helped so much in the time you have known each other. And the moment you ask for some help yourself, he betrays you and also starts to shun you from his circle?

Bitch, please. Revenge mode activated. Good enough for the main plot.
The writing is phenomenal, if you are into slow burn corruption. If you want a quick fap, you should look elsewhere, sorry.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I think the motivation is quite fitting. MC is "special", but is trying to fight his "blood" and "heritage", believing he too can make a good friend. Ultimately his "best friend" in whom he believed in betrayed him, thus his thirst for revenge.
Its an easy to understand plot and actually quite relatable imo. I too have tried to believe in other ppl many times against my better judgement and ended on the short stick of the end..
Imagine you have just this one friend whom you helped so much in the time you have known each other. And the moment you ask for some help yourself, he betrays you and also starts to shun you from his circle?

Bitch, please. Revenge mode activated. Good enough for the main plot.
The writing is phenomenal, if you are into slow burn corruption. If you want a quick fap, you should look elsewhere, sorry.
I think you missed the part where I said I played this when it first released. I meant that literally. Back in 2023. From the looks of it you were not around at that time and so can not give a comparison, as you likely didn't play it. Your first comment in this thread which is also your review of the game, is in March of this year, almost a full year from the initial release. Still, there exists the possibility of me being wrong about that, but I and quite a few others would have described the writing as anything but "phenomenal" earlier on.

Thank you for trying but you have not given me anything useful. Maybe I will just play it later when I have a window. I hope to be surprised.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I think you missed the part where I said I played this when it first released. I meant that literally. Back in 2023. From the looks of it you were not around at that time and so can not give a comparison, as you likely didn't play it. Your first comment in this thread which is also your review of the game, is in March of this year, almost a full year from the initial release. The writing was anything but "phenomenal" earlier on.

Thank you for trying but you have not given me anything useful. Maybe I will just play it later when I have a window. I hope to be surprised.
I just assumed that the start of the game didnt change or at least didnt change much until now, so the motivations and story plot would still be the same, no?

Mhh, i cant say too much while trying to avoid spoilers, but the manipulating and management of the girls and the mcs "friend" are quite entertaining. We are on the finish line of the 3rd girl right now. Decide for yourself mate.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I just assumed that the start of the game didnt change or at least didnt change much until now, so the motivations and story plot would still be the same, no?

Mhh, i cant say too much while trying to avoid spoilers, but the manipulating and management of the girls and the mcs "friend" are quite entertaining. We are on the finish line of the 3rd girl right now. Decide for yourself mate.
I certainly will.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.34] [Warrior Novels] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [409 MB]
- - -

Mac [419 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DueToMyNewSituationIHaveToCorruptMyFriendsHarem-0.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
Just played this for the first time. This is the first time I've seen bad animations in a KK game. I also didn't like how the girls look.

But good lord are the scenes hot. Putting Ema in her place is kino. I loved every minute of it. I don't usually like mind control stuff, but it's done in a really fun way here. I'm going to keep up with this game for sure.

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes