VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.35] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

witch_doctor

Apr 29, 2018
I got surprised when I reached that part, and now I wonder what would've happened if he hadn't been childhood friends with her, would it have been as easy as it ended up being?
Don't think so. If the MC wasn't lucky enough to have the "childhood friend" card, I'm pretty sure she could've just bent him like a pretzel the moment sexual innuendos appeared

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DueToMyNewSituationIHaveToCorruptMyFriendsHarem-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Me this morning: mh, its still 0.34... yea of course there is no way that he would be finished with new update already...
also 12h later: freaking v0.35 is out
ALL HAIL AVANT NIM!!!!
its 2am for me and i wanted to go to sleep,but fk sleep i guess. TOKUKO HERE WE COME!!!!

Reactions: Avant45

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.35] [Warrior Novels]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Avant45 Dear Dev-Nim I really liked this short update. Its like a warm up before the great happening and im really excited for it, hehe.

I love how every girl is so different in their corruption and im so intrigued how Tokuko will get handled next time.
Also poor Naoki not retorting back at ANYTHING at all is crazy, haha. Lets see. Lets see

Btw the the uniforms look more greenish now. Not sure if intentional or a bug. It looks good when you get used to it. I have replayed this game so much im just constantly expecting brown uniforms, haha.

Also I miss the girls casual outfits a bit.
Ai looks so cute in hers.
Emma also looked quite good.
Tokukos.. her casual outfit is a bit too business like. Maybe a mature/ara-ara outfit would look good on her. or you could change the business a bit more so it looks more sexy.

Like this maybe? :

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Avant45

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Some people mentioned it would be nice to get another person in, like Naokis mom. But like there was said, it would put much more work for the dev. So i think there actually already is another person, who can be corrupted. Yes its Naoki. Considering the technology the story and MC has, i would not be surprised, if there was a possibility to turn Naoki to woman, and i dont mean like now, but complete genetical transformation, like a pill that would gradually turn him into a woman or maybe a clone and moving the mind to new body.
The corruption then would be for him wanted to be turned to a woman (the sead of that could be, because he wants still to be with the girls) and then of course loving the MC.

• Hey there
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Some people mentioned it would be nice to get another person in, like Naokis mom. But like there was said, it would put much more work for the dev. So i think there actually already is another person, who can be corrupted. Yes its Naoki. Considering the technology the story and MC has, i would not be surprised, if there was a possibility to turn Naoki to woman, and i dont mean like now, but complete genetical transformation, like a pill that would gradually turn him into a woman or maybe a clone and moving the mind to new body.
The corruption then would be for him wanted to be turned to a woman (the sead of that could be, because he wants still to be with the girls) and then of course loving the MC.
That sounds like a logical and fun approach... then again I just want a milf character and milf corruption written by Avant-nim, so even though this sounds like the best way.. I we still wont get a corrupted milf >.<

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
I knew ab this game long before, but hesitated playing bc of the plot; but after reconsideration, I started playing.
I've come to like the revenge stuff, and I'm enjoying the game now...but came acroos "this", and it had me laughing my ass off :LOL:
What the F is this ??

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I knew ab this game long before, but hesitated playing bc of the plot; but after reconsideration, I started playing.
I've come to like the revenge stuff, and I'm enjoying the game now...but came acroos "this", and it had me laughing my ass off :LOL:
What the F is this ??
..doesn't the game say his dick was bigger.....but the mc gadgets or some shit made it smaller?
...or did i hallucinate that part?

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
..doesn't the game say his dick was bigger.....but the mc gadgets or some shit made it smaller?
Sometimes, I tend to ctrl a bit through the text, although I cought that part where he became "impotent". That scene just made me laugh a lot.

Reactions: Lerd0

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
nah the mc's gadget only lowered that guys libido, not his dick lmfao
his dick is always this small

i would have loved to see how the girls had sex with him AFTER being corrupted. so they unintentionally start comparing them *smirks in ntr*

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
What the F is this ??
lol I remember this moment, I honestly did not expect that too :KEK:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
nah the mc's gadget only lowered that guys libido, not his dick lmfao
his dick is always this small

i would have loved to see how the girls had sex with him AFTER being corrupted. so they unintentionally start comparing them *smirks in ntr*
..nuh uh...there's legit a comment in game....that says the dick got smaller.....mc talks about it....
...pretty sure.....or i was high....also really high change.....

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
..nuh uh...there's legit a comment in game....that says the dick got smaller.....mc talks about it....
...pretty sure.....or i was high....also really high change.....
that would be strange tho... i will pay more attention next playthrough lol

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
...don't trust me on it tho.....
....im not sure if i really read it.....or just imagine it.....
View attachment 3586768
bro already read too much ntr stories, made his brain mush q.q

on a sitenote, i didnt expect someone to still know about Serial Experiement Lain anime. Tho i only remember its iconic opening...

• Haha

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
...don't trust me on it tho.....
....im not sure if i really read it.....or just imagine it.....
You didn't imagine it. At one point, it's said that he used to be a tiny bit bigger, but not by much, but that his "shrinkage" was one of the reasons he never slept with Tokuko

• Yay, new update!

BaBoon2022

Dec 1, 2023
Ok, i've only played like half an hour and i already hate Naoki. Do we get to cuck the guy and make him watch or nah?

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes