VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.35] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Who is the other in "abused by the other"?
And I believe the point is that you corrupt them for yourself as the MC so MC end up with the harem in the end...I think.
Corruption and Harem do not exist together at all! Corruption is the dark side and is for Master/Slave type relation not a loving harem! I hate it when people try to call a Master/Slave relation a harem! True harem is get all the girls because you care for them and you are not out to corrupt and make them basically sex slaves!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Corruption and Harem do not exist together at all! Corruption is the dark side and is for Master/Slave type relation not a loving harem! I hate it when people try to call a Master/Slave relation a harem! True harem is get all the girls because you care for them and you are not out to corrupt and make them basically sex slaves!
LMAO you think harem automatically means "loving vanilla romance"?
It's my preferred type, yes, but it's not necessary for it to be so.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
LMAO you think harem automatically means "loving vanilla romance"?
It's my preferred type, yes, but it's not necessary for it to be so.
For true lovers of harem it's loving route! There is two routes for any game.. the bad/evil route and that is Master/Slavery abuse.... Than the good/love route and that is what we lover of Harem games consider to be a harem! They are exclusive of each other just like Netorare/Netorase/Netori are all exclusive!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Harem means one person with many LIs/girlfriends/wifes (traditional mffff+ version, change the genders for your fit), that belong to the one person. How that happens, isn't defined in any way. In early years in the middle east, most harems weren't formed out of love but were forced and arranged. So I don't know, where your illusion comes from, that a harem can't contain master-slave-relationships. Oh, and the LIs don't hook up with each other, that would be a polyamorious relationship, not a harem. But tags of this side don't reflect this, like many other things.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
One thing we know about this Dev is he Likes his Netori stories and stealing a Harem would be a BIG Netori story.

Reactions: DrFree

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Sorry you only know of the Master/Slave thing from AVN and other adult media. Slave/Master bonds can be very loving, yes bot from the Slave to the Master and from the Master to the Slave, in fact you never even get to a full Master/Slave step without some form of love. Lovey Dovey Harems are sickening if you just want the same type of girls then why go for 4-99 I want a Harem where some girls like to be spanked but not whipped, Cuffed but not tied, Tied but not cuffed and whiped but not spanked. Some liking Anal some hating it with a burning passion that could start a war. Oh sure add that Lovey Dovey Vanilla girl in as well.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Bruh if you rob, steal or control a bunch of women with your money and power it's a harem. Guess what genius a lot of the harems that happened in real life were of that nature. Some of them were because one guy had a lot of resource and would provide for multiple women who would otherwise live in poverty but get real. So ofc corruption and harem mix. it's just a different kind of harem story. Its not like it's netorare...

I prefer the loving type of harem games as well but that dont mean I'm going to ignore history. Anime makes it look all cute and cuddly but in reality...it was based on power...and the multiple wives thing often lead to a lot of jealousy.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Harem means one person with many LIs/girlfriends/wifes (traditional mffff+ version, change the genders for your fit), that belong to the one person. How that happens, isn't defined in any way. In early years in the middle east, most harems weren't formed out of love but were forced and arranged. So I don't know, where your illusion comes from, that a harem can't contain master-slave-relationships. Oh, and the LIs don't hook up with each other, that would be a polyamorious relationship, not a harem. But tags of this side don't reflect this, like many other things.
yep true. but uh...i dont mind if the girls play ;).
If I am the master then I can command what I want :devilish:
1685304465021.png

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Can you people like talk about the game? I really want to get some insight of it, but instead there is always same story. Shitty debates about taste preferences. Is that hard to ignore thread if you don't like it?
That is an impossible challenge, wdym?

..it is.....mc got mad at how everyone started to treat him....and that his friend takes the girl he wanted....
...so he's gonna take his harem.....he even promised his dad he was gonna do it.....
..took him like a year to set everything up tho.....lots of patience he has....
I think that's pretty much it so far.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I think that's pretty much it so far.
No, I mean, I want to read impressions of people who played available content until the end.
I will be honest here, I played author's previous game and didn't like it much because of the writing. So I'm thinking if they improved, because this story premise sounds quite original to me.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
No, I mean, I want to read impressions of people who played available content until the end.
I will be honest here, I played author's previous game and didn't like it much because of the writing. So I'm thinking if they improved, because this story premise sounds quite original to me.
..i did tho....
..writing is better than the last one.....still a lot of wrong names being mentioned.....and shit like that tho.....
...so far it's all setting up the netori story....then some...lickin tiddies....and gettin a handjob.....from the first gf.....and childhood friend.....

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Anything that involves making the stereotypical (weeb) harem MC miserable, has to be good.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Writing was not the greatest, but definitly better than some other VN we see here. Many time jumps, and as mentioned above by Lerd0, just the setup for the netori revenge. Renders are ok, it's koikatsu, so don't expect too much. I mean, koikatsu isn't a bad engine, but it always carries the "anime" vybe. As far as the story goes, your childhood friend gets his first girlfriend, a childhood friend of you both, and after a year he asks for your help to get close to the next girl, and the following 2 years in each year a new female student arrives at the college and he wants to get set up with them, too. For the first of the two, he asks you AGAIN for your help. The second one asks your childhood friend out without your doing, but sadly for you, you were interested in her. Even the first girl realizes that, but your "friend" turns into a selfabsorbed douchebag, tells you, that he got asked out by her (the new girl) and asks you to forget the whole situation, after you tell him, that you were interested in that new girl. That's were the MC starts his revenge, and after another year starts to act on it with the first girl. So as far as harem goes, someone else has it not you, at least for this first release. Honestly the whole setup wasn't encouraging, at least IMO. We will see, how this turns out, but as for now, I'm not that hopefull. Wish the dev best of luck, though and will take a look at a later release again.

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
dev have u got a certain time between updates your gonna try stick to or will it be random?
I usually update my games every two weeks.
hello i would like to know if it will be as short as the other game ?
thanks in advance for your answer
Yes, it will be larger in terms of content compared to the other game.
Writing was not the greatest, but definitly better than some other VN we see here. Many time jumps, and as mentioned above by Lerd0, just the setup for the netori revenge. Renders are ok, it's koikatsu, so don't expect too much. I mean, koikatsu isn't a bad engine, but it always carries the "anime" vybe. As far as the story goes, your childhood friend gets his first girlfriend, a childhood friend of you both, and after a year he asks for your help to get close to the next girl, and the following 2 years in each year a new female student arrives at the college and he wants to get set up with them, too. For the first of the two, he asks you AGAIN for your help. The second one asks your childhood friend out without your doing, but sadly for you, you were interested in her. Even the first girl realizes that, but your "friend" turns into a selfabsorbed douchebag, tells you, that he got asked out by her (the new girl) and asks you to forget the whole situation, after you tell him, that you were interested in that new girl. That's were the MC starts his revenge, and after another year starts to act on it with the first girl. So as far as harem goes, someone else has it not you, at least for this first release. Honestly the whole setup wasn't encouraging, at least IMO. We will see, how this turns out, but as for now, I'm not that hopefull. Wish the dev best of luck, though and will take a look at a later release again.
Thanks!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well, isn't every netori story sloppy seconds then?
well-yes-but-actually-no-meme.gif

It is not necessary, there are several stories where the mc does the corruption and makes the girls fall in love with him before something happens with the other character. (this does not apply when they already have boyfriends or husbands)

For example, here the mc is quite pathetic, he plans his revenge for a year (or a few months), just to steal a few sloppy seconds? It would have been much better that instead of helping the friend from the beginning, he would have said that he was going to do it but in reality he corrupted the girls for him and making them fall in love with him.

Leaving that aside and although I like netori or corruption, IMPO this story fails in that.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
View attachment 2657277

It is not necessary, there are several stories where the mc does the corruption and makes the girls fall in love with him before something happens with the other character. (this does not apply when they already have boyfriends or husbands)

For example, here the mc is quite pathetic, he plans his revenge for a year (or a few months), just to steal a few sloppy seconds? It would have been much better that instead of helping the friend from the beginning, he would have said that he was going to do it but in reality he corrupted the girls for him and making them fall in love with him.

Leaving that aside and although I like netori or corruption, IMPO this story fails in that.
Pathetic is not the word I would use. MC could have used his tactics to get them sure, but it's not like he liked the girls himself. Apathetic is more like it. Since he didnt care about them. He was just helping out, playing wingman for a friend that promised to help him out in return...but that didnt happen. So now it's revenge time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The MC kinda got pushed out of the group of friends at the same time. But then again it's not like he cared to be around them after what happened and one of the girl's, the childhood friend, still tried to keep talking to him.

Anyway, he is plotting to take his former friend's girlfriends and is succeeding....with the help of some hypno device from his father's research. Another negative for me. Would have preferred mind games and verbal trickery if the story is going with the corruption theme.
If the MC is so smart why does he need to rely on a device? He didnt need it before so why does he now?
Maybe you could say that part is pathetic. But w/e. According to the story its more slight suggestion and the MC is still doing most of the work...Doesnt feel like it though.

Petty as it may be, it is netori.

P.S...Chiaki is really oblivious...like to everything. I don't know how she survives out in the world.

Last edited:

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
View attachment 2657046
.....considering all the ntr i coomsume......
...feel like u arguing with the wrong dude....but ok....
never said it was towards you, it was more general

Yes, because from the perspective of a non-NTR fan, it's better to be the guy who GETS all the women, than lose them all and be pathetic? Is that honestly hard to understand?
and as I said that's very hypocritical and contradictory to what they say that the NTR is bad if it were that bad they should not like either of the 2 ways... that kind of person just make me laugh

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
better title would be "a wingman revenge" or "never underestimate the wingman", a game made to bring catharsis to all those wingman characters in traditional datingsim game ^^ poor dude spend their youth helping a dude that suck everything out of them (money energy ... no gay inuendo here ... in most case because i still remember that secret route in a game ...)

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes