VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.39] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
Friend's Harem Corruption v0.29 Public Release!

Hello, everyone!
Friend's Harem Corruption v0.29 is now available!
In this installment, you'll see Ai's epilogue and her newfound role in the MC's plan. Simultaneously, Chiaki's character experiences the initial phases of her final corruption process, and the MC adeptly navigates through this, taking into account all the elements established in her story so far.
Additionally, this update brings in repeatable scenes featuring Ai in both nighttime and library settings. These scenes offer new text and renders, providing additional context before transitioning into the NSFW scene. This sequence is integrated into the narrative, aiming to emulate a plausible occurrence in the characters' lives.
I hope you find this update enjoyable!
Changelog v0.29
Main Changes

• Ai's Repeatable Scenes (Night)
  • Library Repeatable Scenes (All)
  • Ai's Epilogue
  • Chiaki's Storyline (Beginning)
And here are the links:
Game Links:
Windows/Linux: - MEGA
Mac: - MEGA
Android: - MEGA
Save (Just in case):
If you come across any bugs or have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to let me know!
Thank you for your support; without you, this project wouldn't have been possible. I hope you enjoy it!
Where does the save starts at? If it starts at the end of 0.28, what choice was made at Ai's boss battle?

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
Where does the save starts at? If it starts at the end of 0.28, what choice was made at Ai's boss battle?
Due to code issues I had during that week, I included a backup save as a precaution in case anyone experienced compatibility problems. However, I haven't received any reports of failed saves, so there shouldn't be any issues. Think of it as a "just in case" save. And yes, it should be close to the 0.27 or 0.28 update.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DueToMyNewSituationIHaveToCorruptMyFriendsHarem-0.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
What is the purpose of boss points? Are they good? Are they bad? I assumed it meant you were giving up control to them to an extent but I realize that might not be correct.
Never mind, I figured out how to used Search.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Are all the girls the friend's sloppy seconds, or are some of them still virgins? I know there's a low chance of them still being virgins but its possible one of them was saving sex for after marriage but her virginity gets taken by the MC instead.

Does the MC use his intellect to corrupt the girls or does he use magic/drugs?

Are any of the girls the friends mother/sister? If not, is that planned for the future?

Reactions: Danv

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Are all the girls the friend's sloppy seconds, or are some of them still virgins? I know there's a low chance of them still being virgins but its possible one of them was saving sex for after marriage but her virginity gets taken by the MC instead.

Does the MC use his intellect to corrupt the girls or does he use magic/drugs?

Are any of the girls the friends mother/sister? If not, is that planned for the future?
>Looks at netori game
>Complains about sloppy seconds

Like, you realize what the kink is about right? Anyway Tokuko is a virgin but after dating Naoki for a year I fail to see how she isn't sloppy seconds just because they didn't fuck.

MC uses hypnosis to basically force them into a suspension of disbelief, make them believe him when he's lying and to manipulate their and Naoki's sex drives. Beyond that he uses intellect and more basic mental manipulation to corrupt them.

No family. Every girl is a member of Naoki's harem. It a netori game that subverts the harem genre, it's 100% focused on those two aspects. Aside from Ema's femboy dad other characters either aren't shown or have a pure blue colouring. Not sure why Ema's dad is different, maybe we'll get to destroy his bussy?

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
>Looks at netori game
>Complains about sloppy seconds

Like, you realize what the kink is about right? Anyway Tokuko is a virgin but after dating Naoki for a year I fail to see how she isn't sloppy seconds just because they didn't fuck.

MC uses hypnosis to basically force them into a suspension of disbelief, make them believe him when he's lying and to manipulate their and Naoki's sex drives. Beyond that he uses intellect and more basic mental manipulation to corrupt them.

No family. Every girl is a member of Naoki's harem. It a netori game that subverts the harem genre, it's 100% focused on those two aspects. Aside from Ema's femboy dad other characters either aren't shown or have a pure blue colouring. Not sure why Ema's dad is different, maybe we'll get to destroy his bussy?
I haven't played the game yet, I don't know how long any girl has been dating and such. Also its a common trope in ntr games to take a girl's virginity before her lover, and its definitely possible if they are in highschool that all of them haven't fucked yet so its not like I said something ridiculous. Maybe the kink is wider than your narrow definition of it?

The hypnosis part kind of turns me off, did he use that to get his friend the girls in the first place or was it natural for the friend but he needs this crutch?

"Giving a male AVN protagonist a super hot twin sister and then giving her 5 dicks to get passed around with is like giving your kid a Ferrari for his 16th birthday and then telling him only his friends are allowed to drive it."
What is this about sounds wild

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The hypnosis part kind of turns me off, did he use that to get his friend the girls in the first place or was it natural for the friend but he needs this crutch?
He was able to get all these girls for his friend with almost no issue (over the course of multiple years) but had to ask his daddy for his magic mind control device so he could "hack their libidos" to make the girls (stupidly) horny and the guy (his ex friend) basically asexual among other things

There are no limits to the mind control device either it can be used at any distance on multiple people and they can't do anything to resist its effects.

Even if the writing has improved since I left my review the entire premise itself is just a checklist for a fetish. None of this is compelling at all and falls apart worse than many other games of this genre.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
He was able to get all these girls for his friend with almost no issue (over the course of multiple years) but had to ask his daddy for his magic mind control device so he could "hack their libidos" to make the girls (stupidly) horny and the guy (his ex friend) basically asexual among other things

There are no limits to the mind control device either it can be used at any distance on multiple people and they can't do anything to resist its effects.

Even if the writing has improved since I left my review the entire premise itself is just a checklist for a fetish. None of this is compelling at all and falls apart worse than many other games of this genre.
That does diminish my expectations for this game. Do you know any better netori games where it is more compelling, that you can recommend?

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
great game, they really nail the corruption aspect, and taking a harem over is a very interesting and fresh idea as well.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I have come across an error. The events are at 107/107, so I assumed that is the end for this update, however I just decided to go to class and accept the offer Chiaki proposed to go to the gym.. Once selecting yes I get the following -

Thought I send it through for consideration.

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
I have come across an error. The events are at 107/107, so I assumed that is the end for this update, however I just decided to go to class and accept the offer Chiaki proposed to go to the gym.. Once selecting yes I get the following -

Thought I send it through for consideration.
Hello! I originally planned for Chiaki's repeatable gym scenes to be included in v0.30. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, they were not ready in time. They are now available in v0.31. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. In hindsight, I should have hidden the option until the next update.

Reactions: Lerd0

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022

Mc also a complete loser I would of played this game if the mc was more like the mc from last game

damias

Sep 13, 2020
bug if you just sleep instead of corrupting chiaki the night then go to class ..she offers to go to the gym and then... 1708467996015.png

damias

Sep 13, 2020
also i have a feeling ai brain with chiaki inclusive nature could be an update in itself to make them more inclusive toward each other... ...pretty sure they would plan that to avoid allowing tokuko guetting that top spot like before

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes