VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.39] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.38] [Warrior Novels] - Compressed

Win/Linux [535 MB]
- - - -

Mac [530 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I'm curios too. given all the girls are finally corrupted, I'd imagine we are rounding the bend unless the creator decides to have a decent amount of "post fall" fun
I have to say we are probably just beginning this game with the: "post fall" fun, muhahha

Aug 17, 2019
First time playing this. Gotta be honest, I like the premise, but I fucking hate the main character.
Frankly all of the problems the character goes through in this game are directly the result of the main character being the dumbest motherfucker and helping his idiot friend with his stupid harem wish to begin with. It would be fine if he was written to be a typical corruption doujin villain, but he's not, we're supposed to like him or be on his side, and I just can't.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial compressed android port
Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! v0.38

Download

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thy4nd
Aug 9, 2018
Finally trying out this game now that the corruptions are all finished and I gotta say, if you could just ctrl+f all of the internal monologues that feel the need to unecesarily remind you at every possible opportunity that you've brainwashed and drugged all these women and haven't achieved anything on your own, the game would skyrocket in quality for me.

It's like every conversation is just a totally straight forward conversation but the game can't help itself but make every line of dialogue some manipulation that needs to be pointed out explicitly.

Girl: Hmmm. i dont know if i should tell you this...
MC: Don't worry, we've known each other a long time, you can trust me!
(of course ive been implanting suggestions in her mind to make her feel like she cant rust me muwhaha)

Girl: Well the thing is lately ive been thinking you look cute!
MC: oh really? thanks, you too.
(of course, she only thinks that because ive been secretly slipping think-mc-is-sexy piils into her lunch)

Girl: Do you wanna hang out?
MC: Id love to!
(of course, she only suggested that because ive been implanting the suggestion that we should hang out for the past 2 months)

Girl: im thirsty
(my studies have taught me that women respond positively to drinks when offered during times of thirst)
MC: want a soda?

Like fucking hell my dude, take your own advice to Naoki and just TALK.

On the other hand, the positives, like the last game, is that the dev reaaaally knows how to write a girl's internal struggle when dealign with NTR, and now to do it with 5 personalities at once is a feat. I'm basically just ctrl skipping until i see one of them start to monologue internally

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Finally trying out this game now that the corruptions are all finished and I gotta say, if you could just ctrl+f all of the internal monologues that feel the need to unecesarily remind you at every possible opportunity that you've brainwashed and drugged all these women and haven't achieved anything on your own, the game would skyrocket in quality for me.

It's like every conversation is just a totally straight forward conversation but the game can't help itself but make every line of dialogue some manipulation that needs to be pointed out explicitly.

Girl: Hmmm. i dont know if i should tell you this...
MC: Don't worry, we've known each other a long time, you can trust me!
(of course ive been implanting suggestions in her mind to make her feel like she cant rust me muwhaha)

Girl: Well the thing is lately ive been thinking you look cute!
MC: oh really? thanks, you too.
(of course, she only thinks that because ive been secretly slipping think-mc-is-sexy piils into her lunch)

Girl: Do you wanna hang out?
MC: Id love to!
(of course, she only suggested that because ive been implanting the suggestion that we should hang out for the past 2 months)

Girl: im thirsty
(my studies have taught me that women respond positively to drinks when offered during times of thirst)
MC: want a soda?

Like fucking hell my dude, take your own advice to Naoki and just TALK.

On the other hand, the positives, like the last game, is that the dev reaaaally knows how to write a girl's internal struggle when dealign with NTR, and now to do it with 5 personalities at once is a feat. I'm basically just ctrl skipping until i see one of them start to monologue internally
So in short it's "MWAHAHAHAHA" the game? I may have to read this now.

Reactions: baphometall

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DueToMyNewSituationIHaveToCorruptMyFriendsHarem-0.39
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: baphometall

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.39] [Warrior Novels] - Compressed

Win/Linux [560 MB]
- - - -

Mac [554 MB]
- - - -

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
It's a fun ride and the girls are very well written.
The weak parts for me is the protagonist's lack of development past a certain point and how the Naoki's humiliation progresses. Having his ex-girlfriends saying mean things to him is very fun but the whole "sex behind his back" setup is too overengineered and kinda lacks a punch. It doesn't really feel as satisfying as it should. Hopefully the scheme with the other girls will be better.

Sep 23, 2021
while I honestly don't mind the characters personality...i am a bit put off looking like koikatsu Mandark...way to late to change it obviously, due to the ridiculous amount of rendering that would require, but in future games, maybe go for a more milk toast appearance. this is just my opnion though so take it for what you will.

• Haha
Reactions: animexmangafan
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes