VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.43] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
LOL the start of this game is so fucking garbage MC is nothing but a retard
Oh let me change that, it isn't just the start of the game... How the fuck is this rated so high, once again fooled by high undeserved ratings

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ChaosJokerX
Jul 31, 2021
Alright so after giving this an honest try I've gotta say that this has left me more prone to frustration than anything. Especially after that particular scene between Ai and Naoki.

I know that the theme of the game here is a slowburn corruption and I'll admit I haven't gone through the end of the game from this version yet (that's if I even want to bother at this point) but despite the extensive efforts to corrupt Ai and the in-depth exploration of her motivations as a character, (she became my favorite) it’s frustrating to see that she doesn’t break up with Naoki and instead chooses to give their relationship another chance after that point.

Maybe there's more to this and it's what the MC had in mind which in that case he's a fucking dumbass IMO but whatever. This is all a personal opinion of mine, I just find it incredibly underwhelming after everything. Again I haven't gone through all the events yet but I had to put a stop to things after that scene. Good luck to the dev. Thanks for the game. Cheers.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Alright so after giving this an honest try I've gotta say that this has left me more prone to frustration than anything. Especially after that particular scene between Ai and Naoki.

I know that the theme of the game here is a slowburn corruption and I'll admit I haven't gone through the end of the game from this version yet (that's if I even want to bother at this point) but despite the extensive efforts to corrupt Ai and the in-depth exploration of her motivations as a character, (she became my favorite) it’s frustrating to see that she doesn’t break up with Naoki and instead chooses to give their relationship another chance after that point.

Maybe there's more to this and it's what the MC had in mind which in that case he's a fucking dumbass IMO but whatever. This is all a personal opinion of mine, I just find it incredibly underwhelming after everything. Again I haven't gone through all the events yet but I had to put a stop to things after that scene. Good luck to the dev. Thanks for the game. Cheers.
there's more to that.. and iirc, it was ai own idea.. because it will be more hurtful to stay with him but does not have any couple thing than to just break with him.

Apr 30, 2020
As a person who does not enjoy NTR, that is still one of the weakest arguments for ntr ever.
They don't know each other. They were in close proximity(in the same room) for less than 6 hours. They didnt even exchange words and the girl showed zero interest in the MC and it's not like he even tried anyway. He literally said nothing lol.

I agree that things should have played out differently. The plot is weak.
If MC looked at her once and felt he was slightly interested in her, just to see her with his friend later, it's still NTR.
Ntr doesn't even need the mc to love her, just be interested in that one girl.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I look at the vndb page of the game and see that various(almost all lol) lis are jealous or possesive. I hope that the game when end will have multiple endings? Or only a harem end? New player but I play the other game of the dev. I dont remember is that game was only one end or multiple endings.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Finish the event where Tokuko and Ai talk about the protagonist (I think it's 76 or 77). They are the two best li in the game. I love Ai and Tokuko lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avant45

Avant45

Warrior Novels
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2023
I look at the vndb page of the game and see that various(almost all lol) lis are jealous or possesive. I hope that the game when end will have multiple endings? Or only a harem end? New player but I play the other game of the dev. I dont remember is that game was only one end or multiple endings.
Yes, the game will feature multiple endings.

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
Oh let me change that, it isn't just the start of the game... How the fuck is this rated so high, once again fooled by high undeserved ratings
Another one fooled by the lack of patience. The game has a pretty slow burn, but it's very deliberate, and although it may not be the best written beginning, it does get far bettter as it goes along. But if you dislike NTR and/or the concept of helping form a harem for someone else and then taking it for yourself later on, it probably won't do it for you. Different strokes for different folks, but I would in no way say it's a bad game. It's a rather original take, which (at least I think) is very enjoyable.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I have been taking a break from this masterpiece game, but im so happy to finally see Ai getting her after corruption arcs.
Thank you very mucho dear Dev-nim <3

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

Looks like you didnt properly read or just skipped through that dialog. First of all... AI SUPREMACY!!!! <3
2nd. Ai didnt actually give him another chance. Due to observation she noticed that the mc is doing all of this for revenge on naoki. so she suggested to get maximum revenge she wouldnt break up with naoki but stay together with him, but lessssssssssssss intimate lol

no need to talk this down. if anything you are undeserving of playing this wonderful game lol
just go away and play your counter strike or whatever. shu shu

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blackowl97

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.43] [Warrior Novels]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 481 MB

PC/MAC: -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Chiaki is just not fully there mentally, man. No other way to say it.
Im still in the 95/96 event so probably I dont understand you comment but she is the less 'fully mentally' anyways even in the beginning lol. So not a surprise for me haha

CallMeHuff

Feb 17, 2023
This games really good, but does the MC have to be a dickhead 100% of the time. Maybe lower it to 75%-85% of the time too the girls. Even if we are talking about manipulating, then the MC should show that he cares about them sometimes just to keep them hooked... Idrc about Naoki at all so treat him like trash as much as you want, but sometimes with Ema its just shot after shot after shot with no let up. Does he just hate them all? Did I miss something in the storyline? I thought he hated Naoki so he wanted to steal the girls away. I'm 126/142 right now.

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
Another one fooled by the lack of patience. The game has a pretty slow burn, but it's very deliberate, and although it may not be the best written beginning, it does get far bettter as it goes along. But if you dislike NTR and/or the concept of helping form a harem for someone else and then taking it for yourself later on, it probably won't do it for you. Different strokes for different folks, but I would in no way say it's a bad game. It's a rather original take, which (at least I think) is very enjoyable.
He is right in that the start is some of the worst writing I've seen in any game I've tested here. It does get better, but I nearly dropped the game after first 5-10 minutes because of how badly it was written.

This games really good, but does the MC have to be a dickhead 100% of the time. Maybe lower it to 75%-85% of the time too the girls. Even if we are talking about manipulating, then the MC should show that he cares about them sometimes just to keep them hooked... Idrc about Naoki at all so treat him like trash as much as you want, but sometimes with Ema its just shot after shot after shot with no let up. Does he just hate them all? Did I miss something in the storyline? I thought he hated Naoki so he wanted to steal the girls away. I'm 126/142 right now.
In Ema's case that's kind of the point. The MC does more or less hate her, too. She's the "arrogant girl that turns out to be massive masochist/humiliation fetishist" archtype so MC putting her down at every turn is both the kink she represents in the story and the best way to get her going despite what she keeps telling herself and the MC.

I dont' think the trope is that common in most western media, but I know in eastern media "arrogant rich person that gets slapped around by MC" is likely the most overdone trope there is (especially in trashier genres I personally enjoy like cultivation stuff), to the point where there are entire series that just essentially repeat the cycle of "MC meets yet another arrogant rich person, arrogant rich person insults MC, MC slaps around the arrogant rich person and angers their family, MC slaps around the entire family of the arrogant rich person".

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
He is right in that the start is some of the worst writing I've seen in any game I've tested here. It does get better, but I nearly dropped the game after first 5-10 minutes because of how badly it was written.

In Ema's case that's kind of the point. The MC does more or less hate her, too. She's the "arrogant girl that turns out to be massive masochist/humiliation fetishist" archtype so MC putting her down at every turn is both the kink she represents in the story and the best way to get her going despite what she keeps telling herself and the MC.

I dont' think the trope is that common in most western media, but I know in eastern media "arrogant rich person that gets slapped around by MC" is likely the most overdone trope there is (especially in trashier genres I personally enjoy like cultivation stuff), to the point where there are entire series that just essentially repeat the cycle of "MC meets yet another arrogant rich person, arrogant rich person insults MC, MC slaps around the arrogant rich person and angers their family, MC slaps around the entire family of the arrogant rich person".
You read bad cultivation novels bro. It's more fun read about how mc kills everyone in cultivations novels haha. In slaps novels, the females often gets spared. In i'm kill everyone cultivation novels, the mc slaps all to death. Hope full someday some here make a game like that lol

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
You read bad cultivation novels bro. It's more fun read about how mc kills everyone in cultivations novels haha. In slaps novels, the females often gets spared. In i'm kill everyone cultivation novels, the mc slaps all to death. Hope full someday some here make a game like that lol
Eh, I tend to find the more murder hobo stories to be boring and repetitive. To each their own though! Vast majority of the genre is bad, so I've poured through some really bad stories while looking for something worth my time.

There are actually at least few cultivation games here on this site that I am aware of. Heavenly Peaks Cultivation, Cross Realms, Snow Moon Flower (which based on description would be what you're looking for) and Celestial Realms. The first three I've not tested, the last one was abandoned after I first tried it.

That being said, probably best to stop side-tracking this game's thread any further.

Reactions: Blackowl97

CallMeHuff

Feb 17, 2023

I have no problem with putting her in her place and making her submit 100%. I'm personally into the Male Dom Genre a lot (kinda surprised thats not a tag), but once shes been "tamed" letting up slightly at certain points would be cool, like when she was feeling jealous of Chiaki. He wants to keep them all on a level playing field but shows alot of bias. I think the author has a preference to Chiaki honestly.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes