VN Ren'Py Due to My New Situation, I Have to Corrupt My Friend's Harem! [v0.43] [Warrior Novels]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Eh, I tend to find the more murder hobo stories to be boring and repetitive. To each their own though! Vast majority of the genre is bad, so I've poured through some really bad stories while looking for something worth my time.

There are actually at least few cultivation games here on this site that I am aware of. Heavenly Peaks Cultivation, Cross Realms, Snow Moon Flower (which based on description would be what you're looking for) and Celestial Realms. The first three I've not tested, the last one was abandoned after I first tried it.

That being said, probably best to stop side-tracking this game's thread any further.
The novels of er gen, mao ni, etc are the best. Reverend Insanity is great but it was banned by china daddy haha. Those are the best translated ones in my opinion. I played almost all of the games but none of them have a MC that I like: they are too Western for my taste. Most authors who try to make a xianxia/xuanhuan end up imposing their ideas more than the chinese ones with really ruthless and almost evil protagonists lol.

I have no problem with putting her in her place and making her submit 100%. I'm personally into the Male Dom Genre a lot (kinda surprised thats not a tag), but once shes been "tamed" letting up slightly at certain points would be cool, like when she was feeling jealous of Chiaki. He wants to keep them all on a level playing field but shows alot of bias. I think the author has a preference to Chiaki honestly.
In my opinion, I'm going for event 123, all girls have the same importance lol. Even the two that seem best covered so far are, in my opinion, Ai and Tokuko, but as they are all quite interesting and pleasant in their own way, perhaps it depends more on the taste of the reader. Maybe if you like Ema more but would prefer her to be treated better by the MC, you have to go for her ending, I guess haha.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I really love this game but it's been losing some of the magic in recent updates. The love hotel scene was plain nonsensical and the whole ''Ema is forcing all this'' narrative just seems weak considering how the MC was able to handle her just fine when she was in the Naoki's harem. I'm not against delaying the big reveal to Naoki but if it's just going to be farfetched scenarios and contrived ways of forcing Naoki to witness the corruption without understanding it then we might as well wrap it up.

I guess at this point I'm ready to move on from the focus on Naoki and lean more into the competition between the girls.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes