4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Alright, i gave it a try. I loved it. Animation and art could get some improvement. But overall it was enjoyable. And for gawd sake, make card effects name and type readable, making fusions was pain in ass. But managed to find good combo. Sexy armadilo and lego piece or whatever that was. Pretty op combo if u ask me. Looking forward for more of this. Since i love original game. Added with some perverted elements this makes perfect combo.

Reactions: rKnight

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
And for gawd sake, make card effects name and type readable, making fusions was pain in ass. But managed to find good combo. Sexy armadilo and lego piece or whatever that was. Pretty op combo if u ask me.
Here's just a few of the fusion combinations I was able to find:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found other combos by accident, but I don't remember them off-hand.
This is the deck I ended up with by the end of the chapter, which usually ended a duel in three turns or so:

Reactions: Bob Stratsburg

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Here's just a few of the fusion combinations I was able to find:
I found other combos by accident, but I don't remember them off-hand.
This is the deck I ended up with by the end of the chapter, which usually ended a duel in three turns or so:
Cheers mate, that 4500 looks sweet lmao. Need to get thos tiny blue balls then :D

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
love yu gi oh, love h games, will love this game x2 i think

now i hope this game will be succesfull and will be have good updates for a long time. forever if i'm lucky? i don't think i'm that lucky but a man can hope haha

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
If the game doesn't feature strip-cardgames on motorcycles then what's even the point?

Random-idea: I want Seto Kaiba as kinky game-dev on Patreon, so he can tell them exactly what to do with their rules..

Feb 13, 2018
As a fan of yu-gi-oh, definitely looking forward to how this game evolves. Especially if they end up adding the likes of Mai and Akiza down the line.

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
Looks good, I'll try a later update when it works out the kinks and gives me Alexis or Akiza.

Mytsu

Mar 7, 2018
Don't know if it's only me, but i get around ~400 fps, so imagine it will try to get as much fps as your gpu can afford(100% load on gpu) , it's killing my gpu(nvidea),limiting fps on user side is possible so it's no big deal, but if possible capping fps on future releases would be nice for gpus everywhere.

HopVaFu

Jul 3, 2018
This game would be just amazing if only it had normal yugioh rules. Like 6 phases, spells doesn't count as summon, bigger monsters requiring tribute summon.

Reactions: aoxian
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes