4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Gameplay is bad or good? I want play but I dont know gameplay SS's looks little bit bad...

aoxian

Jan 9, 2018
Gameplay is bad or good? I want play but I dont know gameplay SS's looks little bit bad...
tbh pretty bad , you can only do one thing during your main phase (with only 1 mainphase) while your opponent can do as many things as they want and since you can't look at their graveyard its pretty nonsensical

JoeCookie

Dec 4, 2017
tbh pretty bad , you can only do one thing during your main phase (with only 1 mainphase) while your opponent can do as many things as they want and since you can't look at their graveyard its pretty nonsensical
The secret is to use lots of cards at the same time
You can summon monsters and use spells at the same time. pull 2 monsters and a equip spell the monsters will fuse and the equip will be used on the new fusion card.

Dec 3, 2017
The secret is to use lots of cards at the same time
You can summon monsters and use spells at the same time. pull 2 monsters and a equip spell the monsters will fuse and the equip will be used on the new fusion card.
That sounds like the gameplay of the PS2 Yugioh game

Feb 14, 2018
Footjob is the easiest one to unlock,
Just Do the opposite of what you were doing for the other scenes with the only girl that had no animations up to now.
girl you mean teenager and not the kids, I guess...so, to get the H scenes I have to beat them with badass Yugi...so the footjob comes with me losing beyond 0 gold with normal yugi?Well,that's what opposite means to me, I'll try it

Feb 14, 2018
fuck,I'm in debt, I didn't know I could get below 0 gold.....at least I got my footjob, but still there are 2 girls I couldn't get a scene, the short girl with ponytail and that rare girl that only pays the money no matter which Yugi I choose

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
fuck,I'm in debt, I didn't know I could get below 0 gold.....at least I got my footjob, but still there are 2 girls I couldn't get a scene, the short girl with ponytail and that rare girl that only pays the money no matter which Yugi I choose
For the ponytail girl just keep beating her with Yami Yugi. The % of you getting the scene is low. I've only gotten it twice form like at least 20 duels. The rare girl that shows up I'm not sure of either. Her spawn rate is low in the first place so if she has a low scene rate then that's insane.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Needs a cheat mod, real bad. To skip the card games and fix the spawn rate of the girls.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
That's because it's in an early state of development. It needs balancing for one thing. All games are like this at first.
Not really. ICSTOR had a working card game from update 1, on rpgmaker, no less.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Kind of a bad argument. They're not the same people making it. Just give this one some time to improve. Also the card game itself isn't too bad it's just super easy and simple. I can OTK girls with a 4500 atk beater. So even if the game itself is bad it's moreso bad because of how easy it is to win. I will agree that the spawn rates and chance at an H-scene need to be increased though.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That is not the same dev OR the same engine. Depending on which RPGM version a dev uses, they code in either Ruby or JavaScript, both of which are a pain to work with unless you really know what you're doing. Unity is coded in C#, which is also a pain unless you really know what you're doing. In both cases, they are incompatible, so yes, that means using the system made by ICSTOR is out of the question. These are also two completely different devs with a completely unknown skill difference and skills in completely different coding languages. Also, it doesn't matter who the dev is or what other devs have done, game development takes time and part of that is balancing mechanics. This is a case of a mechanic that has yet to be balanced. Balance will NEVER be perfect the first time.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes