4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Welp, im immediately interested in this, i always wanted some hentai stuff including Tea, she was the main reason i looked at the show back then.

Reactions: anonykun

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question where is the save information locate at i just want know where at just in case i delete my accident.

-Rath-

Jun 15, 2020
GOOD NEWS GUYS!
Really glad everything wasn't lost. Although I'm sure you guys're just about finished with ch. 2, after going through the early test build I do have a few issues (outside of the numerous bugs you guys pointed out lol):
-The overworld still takes waaaay too long to load which is unfortunate since duels load almost instantly. It really slows the pacing down to a crawl, especially when you can win in 1-2 turns.
-Not sure if it was there in ch. 1 or not outside of the card shop but the game seems to autosave after "important" duels like dueling Rex or Mai on the island. This wouldn't be much of a problem except that the overworld gets emptied after these duels so there's nothing to do and the game's already autosaved so the file's screwed. Fortunately I did have backup saves so no big deal. Plus this is probably fixed already.
-There were many other myriad of bugs like you mentioned on patreon like the security guard showing up with Joey in some scenes, three Teas on some of her scenes, backgrounds flipping out in many places, ect.

Like I said before, most of these are probably fixed in the final version already. On a more positive note, I will say that the writing has improved even getting a few chuckles outta me in some scenes. Its also nice that we get to pleasure Tea this time around so it doesn't feel as one sided and Mai getting some action is great too.

Definitely looking forward to the full release, keep up the great work 30Decks!

Reactions: 30Decks
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes