4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

30Decks

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
30Decks - Will you be remaking the cards in the future by chance? Possibly making the cards look like girl version of cards. Example:

View attachment 734664
Thats the idea, but it will take some time before we do that.
i don't know its name.png
How to get footjob scene?
Like this:

DO I need part 1 and 2 or can I just download part 2
Nope, chapter 2 includes all of chapter 1 inside of it, so you just need to download part 2.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game gets a big fat ZERO! What developer does not give the windowed mode option! Not only that the full screen is AWFUL it's off center and cuts off quite a bit of the dialogue on the left! Go back to the drawing board and fix the widow as it's unplayable now!

Last edited:

30Decks

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
This game gets a big fat ZERO! What developer does not give the windowed mode option! Not only that the full screen is AWFUL it's off center and cuts off quite a bit of the dialogue on the left! Go back to the drawing board and fix the widow as it's unplayable now!
Thats is realy weird, the game DOES run in windowed mode by default for me so i never even considered having to add a Option for it in the game.
Window.png

This is going to be a stretch but,if you are still willing to play it, try downloading chapter 1, it still has the old unity launcher that allows you to launch the game on windowed mode, set in whatever mode and resolution you want to and after it then try launching chapter 2.
It should be a momentary fix while i change things on my end.

Im realy sorry for this.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
"
Ch.2 V2.0:
  • New island overworld
  • Changed starting life points from 4k to 6k
  • Added images to save slots in the menu and ingame
  • Added a random (obnoxious) text to the patreon button in the main menu
  • Added life points sounds during the duel
  • LOST THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME
"

I mean the last line is funny, but its in the past now, its certainly something to remember and giggle.

Sometimes such misfortunes leads to a better discoveries, well thats a life for you.

Welcome back on track mate, glad to see an update, been waiting for a while :3

Reactions: 30Decks

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
Hello me again, I already finished chapter 2! some observations

Recommendations:
I recommend starting the game with a new file, when using old files I noticed some errors like having a deck with more stars / levels than what it allows me, the variable quest marks 18 (I don't know if I should be able to see this variable but I can see it)
If the opponent runs out of cards in hand and deck and you still have cards, you win (hold as long as you can)
Combining creatures: in your main you can play 2 monsters (or more), these combine to form something stronger (most of the time) its level and its type is considered, example combining a spellcaster and a warrior can give you a dark paladin (2900 atk) 2 Dragons lv 4 or less will give you a 2800atk dragon, use a spellcaster and beast result in dark magician (2500atk). Try multiple combinations
Play otk: it will help you save cards until you have a combination of One Turn Kill, you will occupy a card that destroys the opposing monsters and some to revive or greatly increase the attack
Pay attention to the turn table (right side above) if an effect prevents you from attacking you will see in battle the lavel 'skip' appears and how many turns you must skip the battle, do not lower strong creatures if you cannot attack.
Food Event: When you go to collect food (in the action box, you will see something like a red pack) don't talk to tea on the plain (Joe is on the scene), the dialogue gets stuck and you can't continue or return, wait until you accumulate 10 food (I don't know what the number is, accumulate 10 and I don't get stuck)

Observations
I'm not sure what it could be but under these conditions in the same chain: I played the exploit to destroy an opponent + revive the opponent monster destrolled + summon a monster, the monster summoned attacked the revived monster and the opponent took the damage
Duel against the guard: in the dock of the island you can fight against the guard, but he has infinite cards, always marks that he has 15, watit intul you can make a otk, he have a powerfull cards

Developer Tips
Tip: it can be useful if yami tell you what the main objective of the quest, im forget that need buying the camera and wasted a while fighting
Tip: On the deck screen, it would help to see the type of the monsters, I put some that appeared to be dragons but are beasts
Tip: on the deck screen, being able to see the effect of the magic cards, only the illustration is not enough to understand what they do (the one that doubles the attack always reduced my attack, even related to megamorph I understood that it depended on my lp)
Tip: the photos and the star ships have no more use than to collect them, it would be interesting for some girls to exchange a starchip for a scene, you could exchange the photos with boys for cards or money
tip: being able to play against tea or mai, as a reward for repeating scenes
Tip: you could add other characters from the series, not just be with the first series

Reactions: 30Decks

Naynnn

Jan 28, 2018
The game kind froze after battling with one of the girls on the new island. I tried to reload the game multiple times or randomly click the screen but nothing happens.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thats is realy weird, the game DOES run in windowed mode by default for me so i never even considered having to add a Option for it in the game.
View attachment 735781

This is going to be a stretch but,if you are still willing to play it, try downloading chapter 1, it still has the old unity launcher that allows you to launch the game on windowed mode, set in whatever mode and resolution you want to and after it then try launching chapter 2.
It should be a momentary fix while i change things on my end.

Im realy sorry for this.
Ok installing chapter 1 and running it than over writing chapter 2 on it the launcher is showing up so seems some files are missing in Chapter 2 for resolution settings.

30Decks

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Ok installing chapter 1 and running it than over writing chapter 2 on it the launcher is showing up so seems some files are missing in Chapter 2 for resolution settings.
you dont need to overwrite the chapter 2 files with chapter 2, keep both on separate folders, you just need to run chapter 1 once to set the interal files for unity.

The game kind froze after battling with one of the girls on the new island. I tried to reload the game multiple times or randomly click the screen but nothing happens.
oh boy, there is no easy way of fixing that.
The "easy" fix is just editing the save file with a notepad, look for a variable called VN and set it to false. or you
you can try starting a new save file, starting a random duel and winning, then during the load alt f4 the game, and start it again with the old save, that should fix it.

Jun 1, 2017
Just tried Chapter 1 - this is a fun game, but I wish to the gods that I knew how to play Yugioh. I just beat the first duel by putting everything strong face down and skipping my battle phases, and the girl ended up defeating herself!

7/9, would summon "Totally Legal Dragon" again.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes