4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
So, I downloaded this months ago, and it just sat on my hard drive until a couple days ago. Ended up playing it all night, it's surprisingly fun, and the little jokes about the cards got a laugh out of me. The battle system isn't perfect (I was never a fan of the Yugioh Gen 1 ruleset), but it works. I got to the end of v2.2.1 and came here looking for an update and got so excited when I saw v2.3.1, but apparently that's just bug fixes. I need more naughty Tea :p

Is the development team taking a break or what? Their Patreon seems pretty quiet.

trxog

Feb 23, 2020
ok i have looked at every single piece of every part of the map for this cheat button please just tell me where it is

memada

May 16, 2017
I literally downloaded an auto clicker and draggged it across the whole screen and still cant find the cheat menu

Lastresortmay16

Aug 31, 2020
Please release an android version for those of us who don’t have a computer.... only the developer can do it with unity games....otherwise I’m sure someone else would have done it for you already

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
the abandon tagged is near since it's almost a year since the last update...
Supposedly, it's not abandoned. They've been active somewhat this year (very scarcely though). Apparently their drawing tablet blew out, and they've previously lost data from their computer going bust or something. So, it sounds like their equipment is just janky at the moment (although, not the first time we've heard these excuses).

I never knew Patreon allowed donation amounts below $1.00 though; their getting $2.39 a month, at the moment.

Also, I don't know if it was intentional or not, but last week I got back into Yugioh for the first time in years, through playing "Duel Links". So, the name of this game is extra funny to me. Although, this version actually has plot.

I miss the old World Championship games for the Nintendo DS. Those were some fun times. We're getting a new game on August 12th, though. I'm kind of looking forward to that for Switch, even though "Rush Duels" sounds like it just benefits the style of card gameplay that I hate (which is just vomitting half your deck onto the board, through abusing Synchro and XYZ).

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
currently playing yu gi oh 5DS 6 and synchro summoning is annoying af,
and yeah hoping that they managed to get back to their feet since it's a waste for this game to be abandoned

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
This was actually pretty good, the animations really helped sell it. The humor with the cards was much appreciated, the grammar could really use some work but with how things were presented I could give it a pass. The expressions were pretty sweet in the art, it's a shame the artist seems to be afraid of drawing the semen during the beginning of the game with the animations, that's pretty important for the first impression. Hopefully this project isn't dead and we get to see a bit of refinement, along with boning the rest of the NPC girls as it was quite a pain to find pictures with an RNG chance on specific girls.

Also would probably help if he made a discord and joined subscribestar and pixiv fanbox for extra attention. If nothing else it's a better indicator of the health of the project.

Last edited:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
currently playing yu gi oh 5DS 6 and synchro summoning is annoying af,
Yeah, I half agree there. It's a really cool mechanic, once you get used to it... but the problem is, around this time, Yugioh went fucking nuts with it's card powercreep. So, as a result, you get a ton of Synchro cards (and other dumb stuff) that end up having a bunch of abilities that should have been limited to Spells/Traps.

Stardust Dragon is kind of frustrating to deal with at first, until you realize it doesn't come back from being Banished or the end of the turn, so if you can kill it you might be able to attack directly for the win. My favorite card is Arcanite Magician, which is a Lv7 Synchro that destroys any card by removing a Spell Counter from anywhere, but it's ATK is based on the Spell Counters it possesses on itself, so its a fair risk management. But then you have the truly bullshit monsters, which can come into play with Spell/Trap canceling, instant destruction, and a ton of ATK. In classic Yugioh, any card like that would have been broken down into 3 different cards. It's really stupid.

I had to duel a player a bit ago, every time he played a monster, his Tuner would come back from the Graveyard. So he would Synchro with it... which would bring back the Tuner... which he would use to re-Synchro the same monster for a better one... which would bring back the Tuner, again. Over and over, until he got some stupid Lv11 dumb monster.

After that came XYZ Summoning, which is what caused me to leave the game for nearly a decade. If you think Synchro is annoying, wait until you see your opponent give up 2 Lv4 Monsters (which would normally be a Tribute Summon) to Special Summon their choice (not even specific cards, most of the time you get a ton of options) that probably has 2800 or more, along with like 3 or more abilities that lets the card win by itself.

Pretty much every match of Yugioh at this point is restricted to one turn duels. It makes the game incredibly boring, especially when you have to sit there, and watch you opponent play Solitaire for 5 minutes straight, because they get to play half their deck with one card.

I think Pendulum Summoning came after that, but I have no idea what that is, and I hear its even more frustrating to deal with. Still Duel Links is pretty fun. I think it stops just before Pendulum stuff came along, but unfortunately includes a bunch of the XYZ non-sense.

Yugioh is a great card game, and I love it more than the others, like Magic the Gathering. It always comes up with these unique card mechanics that you just don't get in other TCG's as fluidly... but then they overdo it and make things ridiculous. I like the concept of Sychro and XYZ, but playing one or two cards shouldn't allow you to vomit your entire deck into play. It removes all intelligence and strategy from the game. Play a monster and put down some cunning Traps? Why bother, when you can just summon one unkillable big boi, who already has every move in the game (only once per turn though, cause that would be unfair otherwise... even though you'd never need to wipe out all of your opponents traps and monsters more than once per turn...).

Hopefully this project isn't dead and we get to see a bit of refinement, along with boning the rest of the NPC girls as it was quite a pain to find pictures with an RNG chance on specific girls
Yeah, that part of the game was annoying. I usually just paid the gold cost and went on with the game. Then again, even though it's a joke, it IS a card game, so with all of that picture grinding you did, you get to save money better used for booster packs, although from what I remember, the game could be won with a couple of whatever Summoned Skull was here.

I wish the Fusion mechanics made sense. It seemed like sometimes I would bust out a 4,000 chad when combining two monsters, but then later, combining the same two dudes would give me pure garbage, if anything at all. I remember that playing Magic cards was kind of confusing too, because the interface is weird and finicky.

But yeah, I found myself dumping a bit of time into Duel Kinks. Mostly because the urge to do more wild stuff with Tea was overwhelming. That's how you do a proper eroge, though.

30Decks

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
We are realy sorry for the delay guys, 10 months is a long time specialy since Chapter 3 was supposed to be smaller and quicker to make. This new version was going to have 8 new animations and a little surprise we were realy happy to be finaly puting into the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is just that whitout the drawing tablet is realy hard for our artist to manage to draw stuff or even finish the stuff he had already started.

We were actualy thinking about releasing a "unfinished" version with black n white animations just to give you guys something and to show we are still alive.

If everything goes right atleast that will be released.
But i cant promisse anything soon.

Lastresortmay16

Aug 31, 2020
We are realy sorry for the delay guys, 10 months is a long time specialy since Chapter 3 was supposed to be smaller and quicker to make. This new version was going to have 8 new animations and a little surprise we were realy happy to be finaly puting into the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is just that whitout the drawing tablet is realy hard for our artist to manage to draw stuff or even finish the stuff he had already started.

We were actualy thinking about releasing a "unfinished" version with black n white animations just to give you guys something and to show we are still alive.

If everything goes right atleast that will be released.
But i cant promisse anything soon.
Well I’m sure everyone would be happy for an android port you wouldn’t need a drawing tablet for that

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes