4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
We are realy sorry for the delay guys, 10 months is a long time specialy since Chapter 3 was supposed to be smaller and quicker to make. This new version was going to have 8 new animations and a little surprise we were realy happy to be finaly puting into the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is just that whitout the drawing tablet is realy hard for our artist to manage to draw stuff or even finish the stuff he had already started.

We were actualy thinking about releasing a "unfinished" version with black n white animations just to give you guys something and to show we are still alive.

If everything goes right atleast that will be released.
But i cant promisse anything soon.
wew... good to see you alive and kicking.... guess the abandon tag won't be visiting this game xD

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
We are realy sorry for the delay guys, 10 months is a long time specialy since Chapter 3 was supposed to be smaller and quicker to make. This new version was going to have 8 new animations and a little surprise we were realy happy to be finaly puting into the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is just that whitout the drawing tablet is realy hard for our artist to manage to draw stuff or even finish the stuff he had already started.

We were actualy thinking about releasing a "unfinished" version with black n white animations just to give you guys something and to show we are still alive.

If everything goes right atleast that will be released.
But i cant promisse anything soon.
You could always open a discord and talk to your fans some more, socializing is all you need for any concerns. I get there could be some sense of shame involved if you've gone a long time without an update though. Either way, Tablets aren't cheap, but hopefully he bought a new one already, good luck~. Looking forward to making more print copies of dark magician girl heh

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Do not get discouraged or spooked by any misfortunes that appears on your journey...

There's quite many of us that wishes for this to be a success.

You should really consider about opening discords flow...

Don't stress out and keep you're heads clear towards the goal.

People can wait, as long fans are assured that dev is motivated to move forward, no matter what obstacles blocks the road.

Tablets aren't that pricey.. Problem might be where you live and shipping which is understandable.

There's always a solution to any problem as long as you put you're mind to it, just don't lower you're hands ;)

Looking forward to you're artists work along side with the story continuation ;)

View attachment Dark Magician Girl.mp4

Strong belief's of success since day one from me towards this project, godspeed!

• Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
fuck,I'm in debt, I didn't know I could get below 0 gold.....at least I got my footjob, but still there are 2 girls I couldn't get a scene, the short girl with ponytail and that rare girl that only pays the money no matter which Yugi I choose
How did you get the footjob scene?

Jul 22, 2017
I hate saying this but it's been almost a full year since ch 2 came out and no new update since may.... and I ain't seeing updates on patron or itch it looks dead to me and there'd have to be at least a good couple of updates before I even think about downloading it..... but I did like the art and the concept but there just isn't much there to go by but there's also another problem of there's really no instructions or walkthrough on how to play the game which makes it worse.... I am wondering if they just gave up too quickly instead of trying to fix all the problems with the game

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I hate saying this but it's been almost a full year since ch 2 came out and no new update since may.... and I ain't seeing updates on patron or itch it looks dead to me and there'd have to be at least a good couple of updates before I even think about downloading it..... but I did like the art and the concept but there just isn't much there to go by but there's also another problem of there's really no instructions or walkthrough on how to play the game which makes it worse.... I am wondering if they just gave up too quickly instead of trying to fix all the problems with the game
something might or might not come out this month so don't give up on an update just yet but don't hype up either i'd say.

things probably aren't doing that good motivation wise, losing chapter 2 and then a drawing tablet broke, not getting much on patreon either, give it some time ^^

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
so like, theres no prequel right? just jump right in
yes, actually based on the first yu gi oh show if i'm not wrong so no prequel possible unless someone would want to create something totally new, or to make it about the pharao ancient time or something like that

Oct 8, 2019
So if I play this will I be able to ignore Tea? If not please tell me that there are no impromptu speeches about the power of friendship.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes