Others Completed Duel Savior Justice/Destiny [Team Baldrhead & Giga]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
Back again(decided to go back and finish all the routes), so I got a bit annoyed by the lower quality version of the PS2 images(since some of them are still used in Justice), So I went ahead and upscaled them(increasing the quality to be more on par with the justice CGs, i.e; No more blurry PS2 images) (Mediafire link). Just drop the Update.pac file into the DuelSavior directory. File size is about an 20mb increase(so negligible).

Last edited:

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
So by downloading from the torrent link everything is already pre-patched, right?
Yes. Be aware of that there is a slight content difference between Destiny and Justice so not everything from Destiny is accessible while playing Justice and vica-versa (like Crea's route for obvious example). If you downloaded the torrent you have both version translated and patched.

How do i get to crea's route?
You have to play Destiny to get Crea's route. It is practically the harem route however was redesigned to focus on Crea instead. I'm not exactly sure about the details as I never played this version, the info is from the first post's comparison link. The patched game from this topic has both version.

Reactions: Zach42799 and zusoz

Zach42799

Mar 14, 2019
Yes. Be aware of that there is a slight content difference between Destiny and Justice so not everything from Destiny is accessible while playing Justice and vica-versa (like Crea's route for obvious example). If you downloaded the torrent you have both version translated and patched.

You have to play Destiny to get Crea's route. It is practically the harem route however was redesigned to focus on Crea instead. I'm not exactly sure about the details as I never played this version, the info is from the first post's comparison link. The patched game from this topic has both version.
Thanks for the help! I gave up months ago. Crea was the last route i had before finishing it 100%.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Well... looks like this game definitely has viruses, at least in the file called AlphaCheck.exe. I believe that game runs it during setup, to find updates, but it's not wise to setup this game including infected file.
I am thinking about solutions to the problem. I will try to install the game with removing this file beforehand and tell you about the results later

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
There is a solution. files, from iso disk image, should extracted and AlphaCheck.exe needs to be deleted.
Then pack all files to iso format and everything still should work.
It would be better if repack was been changed in a first place, not to waste time of gamers.
Then install the game and delete AlphaCheck.exe in the game's folder.
Apply patch and don't forget to run the game using Locale Emulator or change system locale to Japanese.
Run the game only as administrator, or game will not work.

Фух, действительно ли мне надо было так танцевать с бубнами ? Яре яре...

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Omg, at the end of the game battles is annoying as fuck, why can't you skip them all? I just wanna see the story, why the fuck i need to battle endlessly for that? it such a boring crap....

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
Omg, at the end of the game battles is annoying as fuck, why can't you skip them all? I just wanna see the story, why the fuck i need to battle endlessly for that? it such a boring crap....
What did you say? It's the best game ever! HOW DARE YOU?!
JK
I feel you bro.
This game cannot be TRULY completed without dead inside mode enabled.
Maybe it's a punishment for horny bakas...

CORPSExJOKER

Apr 10, 2021
Can someone help me get Crea route i have gotten every ending expect that one and i can't find any guides about it.

Zach42799

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone help me get Crea route i have gotten every ending expect that one and i can't find any guides about it.
While playing destiny, all you have to do is keep going to the gate and you will get on Crea route, took me months to figure out and i just had to double check real quick. Its a pain in the ass but hers is one of the best routes if you dont like the harem BS. Enjoy :)

Reactions: CORPSExJOKER

Zach42799

Mar 14, 2019
Dude i fucking love you i have been going crazy trying to find her route by searching on the internet
I know the pain, I did find a walkthrough months ago that says how to do it but i cant find it anymore. Hopefully this will save people time getting there instead of searching the game top to bottom looking. If you haven't already, Baldr sky is another game by giga you should try. Its got the same BS about doing routes in a set order, but it is leagues better than duel savior. anyway, glad to help. :)

Reactions: CORPSExJOKER

Zach42799

Mar 14, 2019

Just in case anyone needs a walkthrough for the different routes (except Crea)

CORPSExJOKER

Apr 10, 2021
I know the pain, I did find a walkthrough months ago that says how to do it but i cant find it anymore. Hopefully this will save people time getting there instead of searching the game top to bottom looking. If you haven't already, Baldr sky is another game by giga you shoould try. Its got the same BS about doing routes in a set order, but it is leagues better than duel savior. anyway, glad to help. :)
I have already played baldr sky a couple months and i finished Crea's route yesterday it was pretty good now i can understand why people liked it so much

Reactions: Zach42799

Zach42799

Mar 14, 2019
Can anyone answer if there is more to this game than a simple pick the girl ending?
There's combat, multiple endings, extra events you can get in the map selection screen and mini games in the extras tab if i recall. though i have to recommend Baldr Sky (which is also made by GIGA, and as previously stated in earlier posts, infinitely better) over this, simply because it did combat, story, and character development better. I recommend playing that first and if you like it, play this next. Also be warned, you cant mute the MC in game so if that's a problem, there should be a patch that mutes him available. Have Fun :)

Reactions: Condemned77

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
There's combat, multiple endings, extra events you can get in the map selection screen and mini games in the extras tab if i recall. though i have to recommend Baldr Sky (which is also made by GIGA, and as previously stated in earlier posts, infinitely better) over this, simply because it did combat, story, and character development better. I recommend playing that first and if you like it, play this next. Also be warned, you cant mute the MC in game so if that's a problem, there should be a patch that mutes him available. Have Fun :)
Really i just wanted to know if multiple endings means different endings depending on what you do or the same ending but each with a different girl, also i did play Baldr Sky for quite a bit but i never finished it because it was quite long and didnt seem to be leading to any interesting endings.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes