Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

pirat888

May 6, 2021
this video make my point in the comics they are milf womens in his mid 40's or mid 50 's with body of young womens with big ass , he offer thier dolls of the womens of the comics withh young womens not with milf big butts age womens

est1807

Jul 13, 2021
Hello, I ask permission to post translated into Portuguese Maikerukun a secondary line called: Nutrition Source that he published on his Patreon.
Thank you for your attention

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
Interesting! A very attractive story. I didn't know he also created sex comics between humans and creatures.
Oh, I remembered. There were a few pages about this comic when I subscribed to his Patreon in the past. But I thought he had abandoned that story. It turned out pretty cool.

karatemnn

Feb 24, 2022
i wonder if it's so hard to draw in his style?? there's something off about maikerkun's art, he's good but there's a polish about it that makes it look weird since duke's is still a bit amateurish... also i didn't like that mrs keagan's husband actually caught her having sex w/the guys, it was always better w/o him knowing... still, duke is making money doing what he likes so good

Reactions: Flagship95

Bossko

Jan 9, 2021

05/18/2022 Tags:

Thanks to the ongoing support from some of the best members out there, Starting July 2022 we will being adding Friday video uploads as well as the ongoing monday updates. we will continue to improve the site with. great content for you guys. Thanks! I'm also bringing on a second artist to take on some Ms. jiggles stores along with Kris so there will also be more Keagan and Jiggles content coming your way this summer as well as the rest of the year. Stay Tuned!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes