Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Was Mrs Keagan "Big ass elevator bang" ever released??
the flash game was based on it, it was drawn b&w and saw it a long while ago but haven't found it again, it's 2 pages View attachment 1809651
It's actually 4 pages. I used to have it on my Ipad before it died. One of my more favorite ones, I like how she was drawn here and wish he would animate it similar.

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Anyone ever hear of this site? I randomly stumbled upon it and it has a lot of vids that used to be on here that got taken down along with one or two new ones. I thought it was Xvideos at first but it's a little different......

Aside from here. It's the most I have ever seen of his content in one place outside his site.

pirat888

May 6, 2021
well as you posted guys dukes play with the imagination viewers , because he made a comic of a milf in her late 40 or 50 a bit old alone with a big butt but old but in the comic he show her as a body of milf in his late 30 and mid 40 so more young , if they take this to a real humans actors they should choose syren de mer , because if they put a bit older it would be a hit it would be bbc boys fucking old fat womens

sodomizer

Jul 4, 2021
OK! We already understand. I think you can stop flooding the topic with these real videos.
This is a place for Dukes comics and animations, not real videos.
You might be right, but me and the guys are celebrating the creation of Duke, just fantasizing like Ms. Keagan might be in real life. It's just FUN. we still don't have the new Duke Material. Don't be boring. :love: ;)(y)

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Hey not to be some asshole that's shitting on something you guys enjoy but aren't these animation kind of jank as fuck? Like, the voice acting is bad and the animation is sloppy. What do you guys like about this? actually asking.
That's true of most of the genre though and any art form for that matter, The vast majority of it is disposable shit. When it comes to this, Usually the animation is okay but the voice acting is terrible or vice-versa.

His earlier stuff though far from pro was much better. There are very few content creators out there who know how to do decent animation and have quality voice actors, So I'm more forgiving in that regard than I would be watching something of a non-erotic nature.

I feel like we are somewhere in the 1910/1920's stage of erotica animation, Kind of like where gaming was in the late 70's/early 80's. There hasn't been a true Walt Disney-esque/Nintendo-esque style genre break through but I feel it's coming soon where we are going to see a dramatic jump in quality much as we have seen in TV/film CG over the last few decades.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes