Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

diehardy

Sep 29, 2021
well it should end with 20 cuz he already posted the 43 . It looks like he won't address that topic in the comic. But it looks like Billy had sex with a man, so that's 2 separate kits. Now you can understand why Keagan in these loose stories wants to separate, she and he destroyed their family. imagine the 2 minor children.
That’s fuckin weird.. why make bill gay tho.. is duke trying to get a homosexual audience looking at his comics now? Smh

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
Well, I remind you that he has been bringing content aimed at the gay public on a new website. So my theory is that he releases this "Bill Gay" content on the specific site, separate from his main site.
I don't know...

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Well, I remind you that he has been bringing content aimed at the gay public on a new website. So my theory is that he releases this "Bill Gay" content on the specific site, separate from his main site.
I don't know...
Screenshot_20221202-110219_Instagram.jpg
A resposta dele .

pirat888

May 6, 2021
well guys what you expect from mrs keagan history is clear that the history should finished many chapters ago , what else mrs keagan can do ? she is a full whore , she become the lowest whore, there is nothing new that they can do , so the add this think about bill , all of this is because mrs keagan history should end and star a new one

lol

lucas2215

Aug 19, 2021
well I think it would ruin the whole story if it puts bill gay. In that case, another protagonist would be better. There are so many faces to put on.

Reactions: diehardy

sodomizer

Jul 4, 2021
Well, I'm going to give my contribution without running away from Duke's own ideas! For example, a dispute between Lavon and Taylor for being the owner of the super bitch keagan, or even the parallel stories with Baku making Mrs Keagan his slave at his gym. Or even her first pregnancy without knowing who the father would be...
Or Pops and his super large dick kidnapping Mrs Keagan and subjecting her to endless days of non-stop anal sex... Mrs Keagan is our hero! What she is able to physically endure and her submission to any big black cock even from filthy homeless people will forever inspire our fantasies.

Last edited:

Remigio

May 5, 2018
well it should end with 20 cuz he already posted the 43 . It looks like he won't address that topic in the comic. But it looks like Billy had sex with a man, so that's 2 separate kits. Now you can understand why Keagan in these loose stories wants to separate, she and he destroyed their family. imagine the 2 minor children.
Perhaps I have expressed myself wrongly: Chapter 43 is not finished because there are only 20 pages.

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
Perhaps I have expressed myself wrongly: Chapter 43 is not finished because there are only 20 pages.
no, it was my mistake, I ended up making a mess, I was talking about chapter 43, but thinking about 42. I ended up getting all wrapped up. the mistake was mine anyway. I hope that the guys when sharing, put some better quality images to be able to read what is written. 18717-3x.jpg

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes