Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

DarkStutzel

May 23, 2017
This is a sign that the Visit to Paradise series will be canon, Remigio! Wow, I can't wait to see what happens next.
I really like the expansion of content and Marcia Silva is very hot!
yes, but let's be honest it doesn't match the reality of Rio de Janeiro Brazil. Here there is a high number of feminicides, her husband would beat her if he didn't kill her! especially since they live in Morro, with the red command, this kind of thing is not tolerated.

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
yes, but let's be honest it doesn't match the reality of Rio de Janeiro Brazil. Here there is a high number of feminicides, her husband would beat her if he didn't kill her! especially since they live in Morro, with the red command, this kind of thing is not tolerated.

But then you are already wanting to radicalize things, my friend. There is no reason to kill the character just to bring the reality of a dangerous neighborhood in Brazil. I think neither Dukes nor Maikerukun would do something so radical. There's no reason for that. This is an adult comic, not a documentary about femicides in Rio.

sodomizer

Jul 4, 2021
View attachment 2226913 View attachment 2226912
Mas aí você já está querendo radicalizar as coisas, meu amigo. Não há porque matar o personagem apenas para trazer a realidade de um bairro perigoso do Brasil. Acho que nem Dukes nem Maikerukun fariam algo tão radical. Não há razão para isso. Este é um quadrinho adulto, não um documentário sobre feminicídios no Rio.
[/CITAR]

NÃO SEJA TOLO MIGUEL, ESTA FIGURA ESTÁ CAÇANDO UM ASSUNTO! IGNORE ISTO. ESTAMOS ANSIOSOS DE OLHAR BUNDAS GOSTOSAS E ESSA VEM COM FEMINICÍDIO NA FAVELA!

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2022
hi remigio, i would like to ask you a question, once i saw a cover of enough is enough where lisa kholer hugs (or grabs) mrs. richards from behind? Is that a comic or an audio book? Thank you

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes