Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 4, 2021
If I could have a conversation with Duke, I would say: I understand that other characters need to be worked on. But it's impossible not to deliver the queen of your work, at least 2 times a month, where it could be a regular episode and a parallel one! For example the BBC All Stars Gym Commission - Exploring Mrs K. a Dubaku slave/ Full time Slut/ Keagan and Hani in show business/ Naughty or Nice... And not random nonsense like Bill becoming a Sissi! With all due respect to the other characters and your work... Mrs Keagam is the star of the company! But that's only my opiniom and if I could send him some advice...

View attachment 2281666

View attachment 2281641
Bom.Dia i' m mi
If I could have a conversation with Duke, I would say: I understand that other characters need to be worked on. But it's impossible not to deliver the queen of your work, at least 2 times a month, where it could be a regular episode and a parallel one! For example the BBC All Stars Gym Commission - Exploring Mrs K. a Dubaku slave/ Full time Slut/ Keagan and Hani in show business/ Naughty or Nice... And not random nonsense like Bill becoming a Sissi! With all due respect to the other characters and your work... Mrs Keagam is the star of the company! But that's only my opiniom and if I could send him some advice...

View attachment 2281666

View attachment 2281641
i miss mr keagan so much when will there be a new episode she is the best

Madmartigan99

Dec 10, 2022
I am new here...I found some MEGA links but they didn't work. Anyone available to share Mrs. Keagan Proposition (#30-40) Thanks for your time

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Close Encounters Episode 5

And address for your 'Thank yous' is this Member

1673753182626.png

There is whole row of Reactions to say 'Thanks a lot, Remigio!".
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes