Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

sodomizer

Jul 4, 2021
Hello friends! Is it possible that the Duke has lost track of Mrs Keagan's adventures? Or who knows very involved with many other businesses, hopefully profitable! Visit to Paradise 3,4 and 5, Wish fulfilled., at the beginning of december only Bill turned gay and now this very weak pocket from Sluty Bride... A weak end of the year and an equal start. Let's pray it gets better!

:cautious::confused::rolleyes:(y)

sodomizer

Jul 4, 2021
I'll say one thing... I would really like to know how our wonderful Mature Whore Mrs Keagan has to reconcile with the hunger for her huge ass from her owner Taylor, Barry the nerd who can now fuck her whenever he wants, plus the giant Black Shaft of Pops and even Sportsman Lavon! Without them going to war over her! LOL! It would be beautiful to see if your anus and vagina could handle so much work!

Reactions: Anthum

Miguel97

May 9, 2022
I'll say one thing... I would really like to know how our wonderful Mature Whore Mrs Keagan has to reconcile with the hunger for her huge ass from her owner Taylor, Barry the nerd who can now fuck her whenever he wants, plus the giant Black Shaft of Pops and even Sportsman Lavon! Without them going to war over her! LOL! It would be beautiful to see if your anus and vagina could handle so much work!
Yep!

Dukes released a comic that was written by Maikerukun that tells a little about how this idea would be.

Privatizing the back door. Lavon is irritated because he was left at a hotel after making an appointment with her, and she chose to meet Taylor the same night.

Reactions: sodomizer

sodomizer

Jul 4, 2021
Really! I believe now that you remembered that, that I must have taken that idea from there! Along with the situation experienced by Mrs Keagan in the Seniors Trip adventure where Nerd Barry spent a day hooked up to Mrs Keagan's gigantic ass too!

Reactions: Miguel97
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes