Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Remigio I don't know if my other comment was visible to you so I am making a separate comment. Sorry for troubling you. I'm new here Remigio and I heard you are a legend around here. I just want to beg for one thing. Please do you have The Sleepover chapter 8 (finale). It got released a while back this year and I can't find it anywhere. Please help me out bro.
It's on the first page of the thread.

Reactions: Miguel97

milf_lovergg

Mar 20, 2023
It's on the first page of the thread. Mega
Remigio I am sorry to say this man but the mega link you shared with me is actually the sleepover chapter 7. Actually one of the sites on the internet had this too, but it was the same 7th chapter titled as the 8th chapter. Chapter 7 came out in 2016 while chapter 8 (finale) was released in 2022 after a gap of 6 years. Chapter 8 is supposed to be the final part and have that black guy fuck Mrs Chester, her daughter and her two friends all at once since chapter 7 ended on a cliffhanger of the daughter discovering her mom getting fucked. That's why it had END with a question mark because there was supposed to be one final chapter and that was released in 2022.

milf_lovergg

Mar 20, 2023
Remigio Brother please don't get angry with me but this is the one I am looking for. The one you sent me is chapter 7 NOT chapter 8 (the finale). You can confirm it by looking at the sleepover chapter 7 comic which was released in 2016. It's exactly the same content.
Screenshot_20230322-123752.png Screenshot_20230322-123638.png

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Remigio Brother please don't get angry with me but this is the one I am looking for. The one you sent me is chapter 7 NOT chapter 8 (the finale). You can confirm it by looking at the sleepover chapter 7 comic which was released in 2016. It's exactly the same content.
View attachment 2486351 View attachment 2486350
On Dukes official website the video of "The Sleepover 8 finale" has a duration of 19:29. The video I shared at the beginning says "The Sleepover 8" and has the same duration 19:29. I have seen both videos and they are the same, the comic is not synchronized with the videos.
The Final Chapter 8 came out on October 24, 2022… and was shared here on October 26, 2022.

Last edited:
Reactions: fjlarez68

milf_lovergg

Mar 20, 2023
Remigio I see but tbh this is stupid. They released Sleepover chapter 7 comic about six years back and now they release the same thing as a video and call it chapter 8 (finale). This is ridiculous when they already dedicated the first 7 episodes of Proposition season 3 into releasing the sleepover series in video format. Doesn't this mean than The Proposition 3 episode 7 is the same video as The Sleepover chapter 8 (finale) ?

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Remigio I see but tbh this is stupid. They released Sleepover chapter 7 comic about six years back and now they release the same thing as a video and call it chapter 8 (finale). This is ridiculous when they already dedicated the first 7 episodes of Proposition season 3 into releasing the sleepover series in video format. Doesn't this mean than The Proposition 3 episode 7 is the same video as The Sleepover chapter 8 (finale) ?
Indeed! Dukes screwed up. There is no series of "The Sleepover", but the series of "The Proposition S3" which would only be renamed at the end with the end of "The Sleepover 8". If you check the first episode on the Dukes website "The Sleepover" has another name.
Anyway "The Sleepover" 2D video series was released in 2021.

milf_lovergg

Mar 20, 2023
Remigio Hmm....btw do you know if they ever continued the story of Mrs. Chester? Did we viewers ever know what happened after her daughter caught her cheating?

Also, do you have Mrs. Keagan Paying the Debt ?

milf_lovergg

Mar 20, 2023
Remigio They took the chapter 6 of The Sleepover comics and made it into two video episodes (6 & 7). Thus chapter 7 of the comics became chapter 8 video episode. That's such a bummer. When I saw chapter 8 (finale) after so many years, I thought they had finally finished the story. Sucks.

Anyways thanks :)

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Remigio They took the chapter 6 of The Sleepover comics and made it into two video episodes (6 & 7). Thus chapter 7 of the comics became chapter 8 video episode. That's such a bummer. When I saw chapter 8 (finale) after so many years, I thought they had finally finished the story. Sucks.

Anyways thanks :)
That's right, in fact I told you the videos were out of sync with the comics. However, on the first page of the thread you will find all the material updated to last week and on the other 3D Dukes thread too., ask anything you need (without apologies every time)... it's a thread and we all help each other. ;)

milf_lovergg

Mar 20, 2023
That's right, in fact I told you the videos were out of sync with the comics. However, on the first page of the thread you will find all the material updated to last week and on the other 3D Dukes thread too., ask anything you need (without apologies every time)... it's a thread and we all help each other. ;)
Thanks man. You are the best. And Duke needs to do better.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes