Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Lancethurston

Apr 1, 2023
Duke really struggles to balance and progress the storyline, but he has hinted that Keagan will be submitting to Lavon even more in the future, essentially getting pimped out, but it will still be a while before she is knocked up.

I'm in agreement, it is too easy to fuck her. In no way would she have just allowed Lavon to fuck her in the bathroom previously

Aug 4, 2021
BOA NIGHT BRASIL ... RIO DE JANEIRO...............I LIKE ** MAIKERUNKUN **'S STORIES BETTER they are better elaborated and the drawings also in DUKE'S STORIES she MRS KEAGAN looks younger and looks like a PROSTITUTE and the stories are totally unrelated and out of touch with reality than when he started.........ok ok thanks.......but he's still FAN NUMBER ONE. ...........
COMPARE THE DRAWINGS,,......... LIKE THIS VISIT PARADISE COVER, MUCH MORE Elaborated AND WELL MADE

Reactions: DeathDream

Remigio

May 5, 2018
BOA NIGHT BRASIL ... RIO DE JANEIRO...............I LIKE ** MAIKERUNKUN **'S STORIES BETTER they are better elaborated and the drawings also in DUKE'S STORIES she MRS KEAGAN looks younger and looks like a PROSTITUTE and the stories are totally unrelated and out of touch with reality than when he started.........ok ok thanks.......but he's still FAN NUMBER ONE. ...........
COMPARE THE DRAWINGS,,......... LIKE THIS VISIT PARADISE COVER, MUCH MORE Elaborated AND WELL MADE
I make you a gift...
7 copy.jpg

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes