Oct 8, 2020
Rick Foxxx of what I know worked with Duke:
she did Mrs Hani 3D 1 & 2 and then The Tutor where is Sister O'Malley. Where did you find the cover?
View attachment 1142373
Yo Remigio! Well ... I found this image on a website that contained Mrs. Keagan's 3d comic by Moiarte. At the end of the chapter, there was this image.
I don't remember which site it was on, but I remember that I didn't understand why the image of Rick Foxxx at the end of the comic by Moiarte.
I thought it was strange, The Foxxx only made two stories by Dukes World, about Hani and Miss O'Malley.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Yo Remigio! Well ... I found this image on a website that contained Mrs. Keagan's 3d comic by Moiarte. At the end of the chapter, there was this image.
I don't remember which site it was on, but I remember that I didn't understand why the image of Rick Foxxx at the end of the comic by Moiarte.
I thought it was strange, The Foxxx only made two stories by Dukes World, about Hani and Miss O'Malley.
I don't think it's a new work coming up, I think it's just an old cover. However of what I know The Foxxx no longer works with Dukes.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes